Invisible legs

minitand

when i logged in yesterday it was a bug on my character; my legs were invisible. I dont know what has happened but i restarted the game lots of times and even restarted my computer but the bug was still there. A note is also that it was not only on my character but all npcs in the whole game had no legs (and my companion too). I have already sent tickets to Bioware where i have described the bug and im still waiting on an answer from them. I hope it will be fixed in next patch or something cuz its still up :mad:

I wonder if you guys have experienced this bug too or if its just me. Plz submit your opinions! :jawa_mad:

Edited by minitand

• 1 year later...
when i logged in yesterday it was a bug on my character; my legs were invisible. I dont know what has happened but i restarted the game lots of times and even restarted my computer but the bug was still there. A note is also that it was not only on my character but all npcs in the whole game had no legs (and my companion too). I have already sent tickets to Bioware where i have described the bug and im still waiting on an answer from them. I hope it will be fixed in next patch or something cuz its still up :mad:

I wonder if you guys have experienced this bug too or if its just me. Plz submit your opinions! :jawa_mad:

This happened to me as well. You have to make sure "character level of detail" is set to high and not low. They should show up then. It is a bug but that fixes it for now.