GSF is not fun at all

vilsevalle

While sometimes that is true, but the GSF expansion is utter trash and i love my space sims, this is just a sad, pathetic attempt at space combat and bioware should really stick to RPGs, its what they are good at.

if it is so bad then how come the que times are still popping huh? How come a lot of people still play it. Despite a very "vocal" amount of haters, they do not make up the majority of the game, most of the people I know barely even go to the forums section. Don't say something is utter trash, that is your opinion and based on the small que times I would say that there are people who enjoy it. You see, I used a verifiable fact there to support my claim, more than most of the people on these forums anyway who make ridiculous statements with no kind of verificiation, evidence, or source

• Replies 52
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

While sometimes that is true, but the GSF expansion is utter trash and i love my space sims, this is just a sad, pathetic attempt at space combat and bioware should really stick to RPGs, its what they are good at.

Well that's your opinion.

And I certainly wouldn't think of stopping you from expressing that opinion.

But your opinion is wrong. :p

And that is based on how popular the expansion seems to be. Hardly any wait time to get into a game (both at very upgraded levels and at basic ones).

Well that's your opinion.

And I certainly wouldn't think of stopping you from expressing that opinion.

But your opinion is wrong. :p

And that is based on how popular the expansion seems to be. Hardly any wait time to get into a game (both at very upgraded levels and at basic ones).

His opinion is correct.

Just because ALL other content is stale and lackluster doesnt mean this new stuff is any good.

It just means everything else is that bad atm.

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.