A question about gunships and whatnot...

Inqzitr

What is the process to obtain one? Can someone, now, get/play with one? I really can't see any clear explanation of how I can acquire one, and also have read in a couple places that they were made available earlier on, but now aren't available. Is that true?

And an observation about GSF: Good fun to play, but have noted that even now, if you are behind the curve at all, you'll be immediately outgunned and instakilled. I hadn't played for a few days, and when I came back, there was a notable difference that seemed to be primarily driven by ships/upgrades that people were running.

Well, thanks everyone, in advance for the info!

Gunships are currently only available to people who were subscribed on Nov 1 (I think, thereabouts). They aren't available to anyone else until the end of early access.

To be a bit more specific, all subscribers (and probably preferred players) will get access to a gunship on January 14th.

What is the process to obtain one? Can someone, now, get/play with one? I really can't see any clear explanation of how I can acquire one, and also have read in a couple places that they were made available earlier on, but now aren't available. Is that true?

You may be thinking about the bomber on the public test server, I believe that's the only one that was pulled before this went live.

Someone else already covered the GS + subbing by November 1st.

EDIT: nvm this last part.

Edited by Ridickilis