Rancor Bait Recruitment

LordKalvarius

Hello,

Rancor Bait of the Empire is looking for new members!

We are looking for social players who are looking to enjoy all the aspects of the game. We are mainly a PVE focused guild but we do enjoy PvP and leveling Alts. Some even enjoy GSF. We do have an age limit of 18 because we do have some potty mouths and may have discussions that children just shouldn't hear. We also have female members so ladies we welcome you. We have a dedicated Mumble server that we encourage people to use for socializing not just for Ops groups.

We currently have 3 Progression Groups .

Group 1 Raids Wed and Sat 8:30pm to 10:30pm Eastern(Sometimes run later if possible)

Group 2 Raids Fri 8pm to 10:30pm Eastern and Sunday 7pm to 10pm Eastern(Also can run later if possible)

Group 3 Raids Tues and Thurs 7:30pm to 10:30pm Eastern

We have a Website that you can apply to that has lots of helpful posts and info regarding the guild such as raid group composition, Crafting and Guild Events.

Guildmaster - Kalvarius, Alts - Can be found in my signature

Officer - Atti, Alts - Feever, Spi'rit, An't

Edited by LordKalvarius

• 2 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 3 months later...
We are Looking for 1 Tank and some DPS for our 3rd Group on tues and thurs at 8pm eastern. We are looking to do HM and NiM operations so steady attendance is needed. PM me, Look for me in game or sign up on our website if you are interested. We can work with people who are new to hardmodes but expect you to know your class.

• 4 weeks later...