Just Not Fun Anymore

Svarthrafn

This was a lot of fun at launch. But now that we're getting rolling gunship flotillas with most of the upgrades, even the matches we win aren't enjoyable.

This is starting to get out of hand. I defended the balance of these ships earlier this week, but now that people are racking up upgrades, it is pretty clear that there is a balance problem. I'd hate to nerf their damage, but maybe they need to be more like glass cannons. Some of their defensive capabilities are very formidible.

I like the fighter play, but when lots of gunships start popping up, it just isn't fun or enjoyable for me.

Flame away.

This was a lot of fun at launch. But now that we're getting rolling gunship flotillas with most of the upgrades, even the matches we win aren't enjoyable. [...] I like the fighter play, but when lots of gunships start popping up, it just isn't fun or enjoyable for me.

Agreed.

I don't think gunships need a nerf, but it would be nice if BioWare would cap the number of gunships that can appear in any one match. Perhaps no more than three at a time. At numbers beyond that, the gameplay abruptly changes from exciting to tedious in my opinion.

Edited by Laiov