The Best View in SWTOR contest has returned! ×

Events

MRedsweater

Seasonal events would be a nice addtion to this game, look at all of these possible holiday events that could be done. a Octoberfest or halloween spinoff, a Lifeday event where a wompa is stealing lifeday or something on Hoth or alderaan. just saying some new stuff would be nice compared to the recycled events like the gree and rakgoul and bounty hunter stuff.

Seasonal events would be a nice addtion to this game, look at all of these possible holiday events that could be done. a Octoberfest or halloween spinoff, a Lifeday event where a wompa is stealing lifeday or something on Hoth or alderaan. just saying some new stuff would be nice compared to the recycled events like the gree and rakgoul and bounty hunter stuff.

Life Day=fine. Barely. It's based on an event from an awful Star Wars TV special made in the early 80s. In fact, they've already done this at least once.

Any other holiday? Please, god, no. There is no Hallowe'en or Christmas or Easter in the Star Wars universe. Every other MMO out there has holiday events, please let this one show a teensy bit of class and not put events in that do not exist in the (Star Wars) universe. I like immersion, and I ALREADY have to deal with xmas, etc. without having to deal with these things in the game I use to escape the real world.