The Best View in SWTOR contest has returned! ×

Cartel Market Certificates

The_Natoorat

Yes!

As the title suggests, I would like to see Cartel Market Certificates on sale directly through Cartel Market, as an addition to Cartel Packs. Now they are available only in Cartel Packs, but the chance of finding one is very low (I think it's 10%). The idea is that we can buy CTCs that we are short on, ie: I still need 2 Certificates to get a mount, and if I can get Certs independently I would do so in an instant.

As such, I propose introducing Cartel Market Certificates to Cartel Market, with recommended price of 600CC. CTCs would still be available in Packs.

Given that we need several Certs to get stuff from vendors, I think it would not be 'unbalancing' for game's economy or deterring people from buying Packs.

Yes!

As the title suggests, I would like to see Cartel Market Certificates on sale directly through Cartel Market, as an addition to Cartel Packs. Now they are available only in Cartel Packs, but the chance of finding one is very low (I think it's 10%). The idea is that we can buy CTCs that we are short on, ie: I still need 2 Certificates to get a mount, and if I can get Certs independently I would do so in an instant.

As such, I propose introducing Cartel Market Certificates to Cartel Market, with recommended price of 600CC. CTCs would still be available in Packs.

Given that we need several Certs to get stuff from vendors, I think it would not be 'unbalancing' for game's economy or deterring people from buying Packs.

certificates are a frequent purchaser reward and rep bonus that might not otherwise have dropped from a pack.

i.e really liked revans mask but never got one out of a pack, or got the entire outfit to unlock collection. Yet had plenty of certificates to purchase one.

you still need rep to get most of the stuff, if you have high enough rep, you should have plenty of certificates. Or buy packs off the GTN and not spend CC on them.