Fighter Respec

HillbillyLove

No, respecs are only in the ground game for the skill tree because its a limited amount of points. However with GSF you can get ship requisition points forever, its just a matter of spending them on something worthwhile or not. If you don't like what you chose, that's your fault and you can save up to get what you want next time around.

No, respecs are only in the ground game for the skill tree because its a limited amount of points. However with GSF you can get ship requisition points forever, its just a matter of spending them on something worthwhile or not. If you don't like what you chose, that's your fault and you can save up to get what you want next time around.

What you say totally makes sense, but the power of the cartel coin will over come that common sense.

Can you buy a second of the same fighter? If not, then what happens if you make what turns out to be a bad choice in the upgrade tree of a component?

Can you buy a second of the same fighter? If not, then what happens if you make what turns out to be a bad choice in the upgrade tree of a component?

You can freely change the optional choices (the last two of some upgrade paths) at no cost to you outside of GSF matches. If you buy a component you don't like, you can buy the correct component.

Edited by TrinityLyre

I think it would be better if fleet req was used to respec. But I agree respecing (perhaps on a individual component basis) would be nice. Starting out I bought a bunch of different upgrades trying to figure out which fit my playstyle best. It would be nice to have some of that ship req back so I could reinvest it in the components that fit my style rather than stuck spent on components I will likely never use again after giving them a try.

You can freely change the optional choices (the last two of some upgrade paths) at no cost to you outside of GSF matches. If you buy a component you don't like, you can buy the correct component.

This. There really is no need for respec with the way the devs designed this mini-game.

This. There really is no need for respec with the way the devs designed this mini-game.

Perhaps not a respec but what about the option to sell a component back like you can with stuff you buy for comms? Perhaps you buy a component you really don't like so being able to get a refund on it would be nice.