Any plans for adding new playable species? Togruta maybe?

• Replies 82
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

And this is the thing we can hear ALL THE TIME since release. Now with all due respect to everyone, SWTOR characters already look really similar. Recolored humans with different hairdresses, little spikes on face, Twi'lek is the only one who has something "really different".

You might think that but the Cathar were delayed for around a year due to serious errors with getting them in game, or so the official word went.

Here the answer i found general

that's good to know, I've been wanting/waiting for them forever, i am glad that they are putting them in the game soon, i just wished i knew when they where releasing them, all i know is that they said early 2015 do they mean like winter early(preferably janurary) or spring early? :):cool:

that's good to know, I've been wanting/waiting for them forever, i am glad that they are putting them in the game soon, i just wished i knew when they where releasing them, all i know is that they said early 2015 do they mean like winter early(preferably janurary) or spring early? :):cool:

early 2015 for bw could mean as early as January or as late as april/may. But it really depends on a couple of things. firstly other than the nyc cantina tour podcast we have not had an official word from eric musco or anyone else about this. so im not entirely sure its even happening until a post from one of them does indeed confirm it or announce it.

second thing would also be depending on when they started development on making it a playable species. most of the ground work is done as its in the game already but still have to make it into playable and customizable version

early 2015 for bw could mean as early as January or as late as april/may. But it really depends on a couple of things. firstly other than the nyc cantina tour podcast we have not had an official word from eric musco or anyone else about this. so im not entirely sure its even happening until a post from one of them does indeed confirm it or announce it.

second thing would also be depending on when they started development on making it a playable species. most of the ground work is done as its in the game already but still have to make it into playable and customizable version

ah ok, yeah that makes :)