GS with a Nostromo?

GrouchyOldJedi

I did, and I used the thumbstick for movement. HORRIBLE. I kept accidentally rolling.

It works OK if you bind the keys in a similar fashion to the keyboard - movement with WASD, maybe use the thumbstick for simple functions like special maneuvers. Mouse still needs to be used for aiming/turning though.

I just switched back to keyboard/mouse. I'll be trying some joystick emulation software to see if I can find one that mimics the mouse well enough to work for turning/aiming.

I use the WASD for movement on it, and bind the F1-F4 to the directionals. Boost is the thumb button. Other various buttons are place in a clockwise fashion starting at the top left with target. I haven't picked up directional shield yet so I'm not sure on the mechanics, but if it's a one button approach I'll be binding it to the little circle button by the directional pad.

I also use the Naga, so my number pad on that is used for the abilities 1-5.

Just FYI, for the love of all that is good and holy NEVER use the directional pad for movement. Use them for modifiers like cntrl, shift, etc. especially if you're using the Nostromo in conjunction with the Naga.

right here... throttle & roll on the thumb stick

active abilities 1 -4 on keys 1-4

F1/F2/F3 on 5, 10, & mouse wheel

F4 = round thumb button

Tab = 7

W = 8

Afterburner = 9 & 15

attacker target = 12

S = 13

reticle target = 14

6 & 11 are [Ctrl] & [shift]

I changed the keybind for for reticle target to E and use exactle the same set up for PvE with a naga for 1-12 to keybind 3 bars.

EDIT my bad it's the keybind for attacker target that I changed - to = Q.

Edited by Cleet_Xia