How terrible is a concealment Op in PvP?

Lundorff

Do concealment ops ever use cover? for what purpose?

Now? Only for explosive probe.

Back when cover was usable? I used it often. Basically, whenever I channeled something, I used cover. Used it to kite smashtards (example: smashtard leaps, I stun, exfiltrate away, cover, explosive probe him, rifle shots while he makes his way over, run out of cover, root him, exfiltrate away, shoot him down a bit more, etc etc.), could be used for capping nodes, waiting for huttball passes.... it had its uses. But now, the only protection against leapers/pullers that we have now is exfiltrate, which isn't really that useful in most combat situations. Hell, I use it to cleanse myself (usually spamming it frantically waiting for the proc) while in stealth more than in an actual fight, takes too much energy.

• Replies 76
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

If you want the same degree of overpowered gameplay that Assassins enjoy, then play an Assassin. Truth is, they need a nerf too. Recklessness is too powerful and Operatives roll is too strong. Sorry, but it is.

Ummm, what? Do you even HAVE an assassin? Go roll a damn sin, get it to 55, and spend some time in 55 WZ's and THEN go tell me how supposedly overpowered the class is. Here's a hint, it's not, at all. Recklessness is anything but overpowered. You know why? Because it has a chance to FAIL (just like every *********** thing else this class has). It's not an autocrit, it increases force crit chance. It's very common to pop recklessness and see both discharge AND shock not crit, leaving me with a full 3 charges afterwards and having dealt maybe 6k total from those two hits. Yup, that's real overpowered. If recklessness was an autocrit then I would agree with you, but it's not, it has a chance to fail and does so all the time.

Oh and PS you wanna know what else on this class has a chance to fail? Low Slash, our 4s mezz. it's a white attack and has a miss chance, if your opponent has Saber Ward up you might as well not even try because LS will fail almost every time against it. Oh and the other thing, Force Shroud. It grants 200% resistance to Force/Tech (it says 100%, it's actually 200%, I've CHECKED via the character sheet, so don't try to argue that it's only 100%, it isn't) and yet there are times when a force or tech move hits through it. I can't count the number of times I've gotten hit by a flashbang through shroud (and also don't try to say that flashbang is a white attack, because it isn't, go check in-game if you like, or even better, go try it against a sin with shroud, a lot of the time, it won't mezz them, because it's tech).

So yeah, this class is SO overpowered with so many moves that have a chance to fail whereas other classes don't have to worry about that.

Edited by Hei_Atzfel