When do i get headgear for Sith Warrior?

Fawki

I was told i'd get a headgear on Dromund Kass but i got lvl 17 and i'm on Balmorra and i still haven't gotten any headgear :confused: . I'm mostly looking for a respirator (like Black Talon Juggernaut's Headgear) but i just haven't gotten one :mad: . I've completed the main questline until i arrive on Balmorra, and most of the quests on Dromund Kass. If i could get a name on the quest i have to take or whatever i'd appreciate it :D Edited by Fawki

Hey, your first set of headgear is a available from a side quest on dromund kaas, However if you have missed that quest you can always buy a head piece from a commendations vendor in Sobrik ( the starting town you are in on balmorra). For the respirator you are probably best looking on the GTN (market place for all items) and see if there is an orange adaptable one that you can interchange mods into so that you can keep the looks of that piece without it becoming horribly low level gear later on. it can drop in some flashpoints aswell as far as i belive :) Hope this helps!

Actually there's no headgear widely available (outside flashpoints, heroics, and specific quest rewards) before Nar Shaddaa. The comms vendor sells a custom respirator for juggernauts and marauders, requires level 23. The Balmorra vendor sells blue boots and belts I think, but no headgear.

I've got a level 22 assassin, mostly levelled during the double xp weekend, and I haven't been able to find anything for him to wear in the head slot. Been unlucky with FP drops and skipped most non-class quests. GTN search didn't return any headgear before level 25, not even green ones.

Of course you could just buy a piece of adaptative head gear and slot it with mods...

First headpiece for any Empire player can be found with the quest where you have to remove the bombs in Kaas City. You can pick it up at a dropbox behind the Legacy Gear Vendors

Do all classes get this, seems like half my guys didn't???

Do all classes get this, seems like half my guys didn't???

Yep. It's a piece of green headgear. Inquisitors get headbands, Bounty Hunters get those weird ones that look like wrap-around shower caps, Agents get a funny looking hat, and Warriors get a mouth guard I think. It could be one like the Bounty Hunter.

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.