Synergy/Dont Panic

crunchbarry

Then if it has nothing to do with winning or losing, what's the point of making a big fuss over players preferring to play with guildies rather getting randoms like evilgaylord who go hansolo and dies doing only 5k damage.

Like I said, it's solo ranked, a place to farm comms....There's a difference when I call people out when they're fully gear and dodge group all together while going back to solo queue to do 4 man premades as a whole guild with 8+ people on..literally

my god that player is horrid, we let him freecast one round and I was /say chatting him the meanest stuff, I did 40k he did 20k and he literally died last and was in the back shooting

• Replies 105
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Then if it has nothing to do with winning or losing, what's the point of making a big fuss over players preferring to play with guildies rather getting randoms like evilgaylord who go hansolo and dies doing only 5k damage.

Like I said, it's solo ranked, a place to farm comms....There's a difference when I call people out when they're fully gear and dodge group all together while going back to solo queue to do 4 man premades as a whole guild with 8+ people on..literally

That's no justification. You mentioned you had gotten irritated in a previous post about others doing this. So see, you really agree with me.

That's no justification. You mentioned you had gotten irritated in a previous post about others doing this. So see, you really agree with me.

personally, if I'm legit solo queueing and not checking who else is queueing, and im vs a 4 man of BOSS, it does annoy me, but only because some players brag about solo rating as if it represents skill.

I don't think there's a single player who doesn't occasionally check who else is queueing among their guild/friends, it seems like the most logical thing to do when you see multiple people online, hey is anyone solo queueing?

Kid I don't know who you are, but this is an online MULTIPLAYER game. Sorry some people like playing with friends.

he seems to be a guy playing a video game like you. several difference though..

1. you tiit-ee fuuk parakeets

2. you seem to be fingering yourself while you play swtor... this is now effecting your team in space combat. in regular war zone you actually play better with a fist in your azz and your mouth.

3 the last difference is you call your dad ram-rob for some reason.

Edited by TheRealLuxford

I don't think there's a single player who doesn't occasionally check who else is queueing among their guild/friends, it seems like the most logical thing to do when you see multiple people online, hey is anyone solo queueing?

That would mean common sense is used to see if you are playing people you know.

God forbid someone uses a brain before a Q pop to get prepped and ready who you might face.

This day of age of brain use and questioning the person using a brain amazes me.

Ok I will shut up now.

Sike.

/end gangster sarcasm

:sul_grin:

Edited by Makavelithug

personally, if I'm legit solo queueing and not checking who else is queueing, and im vs a 4 man of BOSS, it does annoy me, but only because some players brag about solo rating as if it represents skill.

nothing really wrong with that. problem is when people are like "hey lets do this at exactly the same time"

nothing really wrong with that. problem is when people are like "hey lets do this at exactly the same time"

I rather see that than Q dodging OR win trading to boost rating ANYDAY.

Trust people still do this in wow so they don't have to play and lose to skilled teams.

My question is did you think when arena was coming here it would be any different?

I sure the hell didn't son.

Edited by Makavelithug

I rather see that than Q dodging OR win trading to boost rating ANYDAY.

Trust people still do this in wow so they don't have to play and lose to skilled teams.

My question is did you think when arena was coming here it would be any different?

I sure the hell didn't son.

I quit wow a couple of months after the first expansion because it sucked. I don't recall a solo ranked in that game though.

Do what you want guys but I will tell you exactly how this will end - players queue'in legit for solo ranked will just stop, and the whole thing will dry up.

This is why we can't have nice things.

I quit wow a couple of months after the first expansion because it sucked. I don't recall a solo ranked in that game though.

Do what you want guys but I will tell you exactly how this will end - players queue'in legit for solo ranked will just stop, and the whole thing will dry up.

My honest opinion personally, just find a click and roll with them and what happens happens, you can't predict or change any outcome what OTHER people are doing son.

But what do I know, Im a old Glad wow player trying to make a name on a slowly depleting game. :rolleyes:

if you're gonna ***** about solo ranked 'drying up' you clearly have not queued group ranked in the last 3 months. 90% of my games if not more have been against DP/MVP/Breakfast, they are the 3 best guilds I've ever played and are the life and blood of ranked, although I pride myself on having queued ranked quite a bit since arenas came out.

Except, in my case, "Hey can we find another team to play against in 4s?" and if not I do not continue doing solo ranked with 3 others in my group from the same guild...or even non guildies.

Only time I queue sync is when an arena partner is doing so alone and ask me to since nobody is on for 4s...it's not like as you stated when dp purposely forms up premades just for solo queue domination. Synergy just happens to be doing the same and we get each other on the same team

Hell I even grabbed 2 pugs I've never played with on synergy just to make group queues happen against mosh's team while everyone else enjoys their premades in solo queues.

Edited by Gomex

Another QQ thread. Awesome, I love these. Why do people get cut when good players want to play with other good players? I think someone was bitten by the jealous bug. hrmmmmmmmmmmm? Solo Syncing for ranked is a different story. If you do that you are just bad - just go played 4 ranked - rating doesn't mean anything on this server anyways - have some fun.

Except, in my case, "Hey can we find another team to play against in 4s?" and if not I do not continue doing solo ranked with 3 others in my group from the same guild...or even non guildies.

Only time I queue sync is when an arena partner is doing so alone and ask me to since nobody is on for 4s...it's not like as you stated when dp purposely forms up premades just for solo queue domination. Synergy just happens to be doing the same and we get each other on the same team

Hell I even grabbed 2 pugs I've never played with on synergy just to make group queues happen against mosh's team while everyone else enjoys their premades in solo queues.

Yeah a certain guild had 18 on that night. Asked three of them. Said they were too busy doing regs and solo ranked. da***qqqqqqqqqqqq

Another QQ thread. Awesome, I love these. Why do people get cut when good players want to play with other good players? I think someone was bitten by the jealous bug. hrmmmmmmmmmmm? Solo Syncing for ranked is a different story. If you do that you are just bad - just go played 4 ranked - rating doesn't mean anything on this server anyways - have some fun.

^

Logic.

+1

BC sucked? BC was way better than vanilla and way better than anything after it, in wow or any other mmo. BC did not suck...Everything before and after BC sucked.

But I agree people queue syncing solos is *****...Queueing when you know other good players are queueing is one thing. "1, 2, 3, queue" with 3 other people is another.

Not that it really even matters though. Everyone in BOSS rerolled once they saw that everyone pitied them and wasnt impressed with their queue synced ratings anyway. LOL@BOSS and all their wasted time and effort. LOL @ all of their failures in game and irl. LOL.

(i hope sifu is "rank one - world" when its all said and done)

Blizzard pretty much fudged server community with transfers and implementation of xserver queue's when they weren't needed (at least not on my server)

After all was said and done I didn't know a single person on my origin server, archimonde. They were all gone.

Doesn't help my guild rerolled alliance to form death 'n taxes.

That game died fast.

Oh hey, you're that guy that went out of his way on the forums to criticize others for taking the game seriously when you bring in real life into the topic as if you're looking down on others....from behind a computer screen.

you're the guy that cries on video game forums...your point?

Even now mX is one of the top guilds on imperial side.

Considering most of the members just came back to the game a mere 2-3 weeks ago I think that others too will soon realize their greatness.

And in my opinion, mX is the only "real" guild remaining on imperial side.

Maybe if MX did 4's, we would all know the greatness that is MX.

But i agree people queue syncing solos is *****...queueing when you know other good players are queueing is one thing. "1, 2, 3, queue" with 3 other people is another.

Not that it really even matters though. Everyone in boss rerolled once they saw that everyone pitied them and wasnt impressed with their queue synced ratings anyway. Lol@boss and all their wasted time and effort. Lol @ all of their failures in game and irl. Lol.

10/10, you got us figured out.

you're the guy that cries on video game forums...your point?

Yup, you got me coach. brb queueing 4s to cry some more as I play alts and take the game so seriously.

While you stay on the forums as a random crying about others trash talking in fun.

10/10, you got us figured out.

I know that I do. Joov should have never mentioned my name in a negative light. I destroyed BOSS because of it. The way people view your guild now would be the exact opposite if I had chose differently. Joov should have stepped back for a second, took a look around, and realized that an enemy in me is not something that you want. BOSS is meet killface now....because of me ;) (even if it isnt the truth...its still how your guild is viewed by all. With zero respect.) Choose better enemies next time. /salute (as i dont think i said anything negative about boss/wasnt planning on destroying you until Jewv, unprovoked, dared to oppose me.)