@Braxxus, one of the best ops out there

PacifismActivist

To answer the questions people keep asking me :

-Yes he beat me on my marauder multiple times.

-No we are not on bad terms.

and @ braxxus

Sorry I didn't do my research on you or ever notice you much in warzones man, you are clearly a better operative than I am and hence a better dueler than me on my Marauder, you can see our sorc vs op duels here, I already archived the marauder ones away because they aren't interesting to watch, at first he used l33t tactics to beat me before I even hit him, then I started to break and put pressure but he'd always manage to stun me and heal up, over all he is one of the best ops I've ever dueled and he has an offer to join my ranked team anytime, also I hear ireland is almost as beautiful as my country of Canada so hats off to you mr. beau paysage as we say in French.

Takes a real man to admit defeat.

+1

Operative is one of them hybrid healing classes that can get away with dots and heals the whole duel, and if you can't heal yourself (like a marauder), a good operative will kite you and use cc to heal to full, rinse and repeat.

I watched the duel and watched you before PacifismActivist, you got some swag so keep it up hell every dog has their day brah.

Edited by Makavelithug

I've wrecked many ops with smash, and carnage when that was my main spec. I thought Braax was like the others, but clearly he knows how to fight a good smasher such as myself.

The only thing you're good at is captivating underage girls

Shots fired get at me blaze it Le doge

uncalled for man

UNCALLED FOR

If you knew the number of guys who hit on her lol, if anything I'm the tame one. and I mean in game as well as real life.

Does that make you jealous?

When the 16 year old punk kids with long hair and a bad boy attitude hit on her in biology class?

Edited by Morde_

Does that make you jealous?

When the 16 year old punk kids with long hair and a bad boy attitude hit on her in biology class?

I ride down on my moped, put out my cigarette with my military boots (fake ofc I would never be a conformist soldier scum bag), push my already gelled mohawk up in the air and tell them to stick it to the man.

I'm off to work all day I'll miss you guys <3 till later

Edited by PacifismActivist

I ride down on my moped, put out my cigarette with my military boots (fake ofc I would never be a conformist soldier scum bag), push my already gelled mohawk up in the air and tell them to stick it to the man.

I'm off to work all day I'll miss you guys <3 till later

Be safe. <3

Tbh I don't place that much merit on a 1v1 unless it's the same AC and spec, unlike Tekken etc Tor classes are not balanced for 1v1 so unless there is a huge disparity in skill, a major mistake or someone doesnt have all their cooldowns up rock is always gonna beat scissors.

Even with same AC and spec there has to be a moderately large gap in skill for there to be a clear winner as duels can come down to who opens first which could simply be based off ping alone.

Another quality post by the mentally challenged and confused moron of the server(s).

L2 quote roofy, the quote goes above and your reply goes below.

/it'satrap

Compromise!

Another quality post by the mentally challenged and confused moron of the server(s).

L2 quote roofy, the quote goes above and your reply goes below.

/it'satrap

wow an operative beat a marauder?! he must be the greatest ******* op ever!

any op who loses to a marauder should question their parents about them possibly being related.

hes not a total tard or anything but isnt an elite player. kakarot on his scoundrel will beat 97% of the assassins and 100% of everyone playing another class on this server.

ops should beat everything, including assassins in all honesty.

everyone on every server just plays so bad that a proper tier list isnt even achievable.

wakalord won another dueling tournament? well i guess assassin is the best class...

waka and jonie in the finals? assassin too good in duels....

assassin globaled me? pssshhh assassin just op in 1v1 is all....

bull****. waka and jonie just know how to play the ******* game while the rest of you mash **** and hope your target dies before you.

an operative with a root grenade should not lose to any class. YOURE WRONG!

op > sin in 1v1. i promise you. well probably never see it though because no one will ever learn to play this game at a high level and crushing darkness makes drool fall off the lips of all these kids with downs.

AHHHHHHHHHHHH!

Edited by LegendaryQuan

I actually agree with this(not that I have anything against legendaryquan)...sadly all the ops are full time healers so when they take damage they're just used to topping themselves off with a couple instants not having to worry about mitigation of any sort to "outplay" the opponent.

Although I can't agree with sin openers being weaker...

Edited by Gomex