Pub PvP is Dead?

mhobin

Two nights in a row of fun solo ranked with not an Imp in sight. Where are these dominant imps. I saw Afterlife and Pixel superqueues the last few days, but no ranked?

Whats up, all the threads lately led me to believe the imps are the top dogs now....

Cheers,

Hobi

#shotsfired

Two nights in a row of fun solo ranked with not an Imp in sight. Where are these dominant imps. I saw Afterlife and Pixel superqueues the last few days, but no ranked?

Whats up, all the threads lately led me to believe the imps are the top dogs now....

Cheers,

Hobi

#shotsfired

Not sure why you are calling my guild out, but we do ranked every night just b/c you dont meet up with us doesnt mean we dont do it...oh and we arent super queing regs we just happen to have like 25 people online at 1 time, not our fault it puts us together sometimes

Could just be the time that I actually get logged in, but I queue solo ranked and sit for like 30 minutes with no pop (both sides) while I see people teleporting off for regs around me the whole time...

Sorry. I'd rather just solo queue regs and actually get some matches in.

Probably just the time of day when people queue. From what I can tell around 7-8pm EST is when pubs start queueing for ranked (but only after a few ppl in /pubpvp chat say to queue up for yolo ranked lol). And at that point it has always been the same 8-12 pubs going against each other for a few hours so I'm guessing the imps must be queueing sometime earlier/throughout the day. I don't play on imp side much anymore so I can't confirm nor deny this. I guess if anyone who regularly plays on imp want to add in on this feel free to do so. I'm sure I speak for everyone when I say I would like to play against good players of the opposite faction a little more. And i'm sure imps are tired of playing with/against the same 8-12 imps too lol

havent really played on JC in awhile with the exception of like 2 matches the other day with a friend, but it seems that you guys have the issue that we have on pot5. On pot5, the pubs will barely ever queue because theyre is always that one or 2 ****** players that are queueing up and will get on your team, and ruin the game for you. No point in waiting extra long for a pop just to have some scrub lose it for you.

Probably just the time of day when people queue. From what I can tell around 7-8pm EST is when pubs start queueing for ranked (but only after a few ppl in /pubpvp chat say to queue up for yolo ranked lol). And at that point it has always been the same 8-12 pubs going against each other for a few hours so I'm guessing the imps must be queueing sometime earlier/throughout the day. I don't play on imp side much anymore so I can't confirm nor deny this. I guess if anyone who regularly plays on imp want to add in on this feel free to do so. I'm sure I speak for everyone when I say I would like to play against good players of the opposite faction a little more. And i'm sure imps are tired of playing with/against the same 8-12 imps too lol

nope. im sure the few good imps left on JC are tired of getting grouped with 26k guys or 35k guys with 1100 expertise and getting gangba nged by the pubs

nope. im sure the few good imps left on JC are tired of getting grouped with 26k guys or 35k guys with 1100 expertise and getting gangba nged by the pubs

Lol fair enough. I always tell ppl who advertise in gen chat to queue ranked (yes Lock, I am referring to you :p) to be careful. Don't want pve geared ppl with 1300 expertise ruining your chance of winning a match. I do that enough already :rak_03:

Could just be the time that I actually get logged in, but I queue solo ranked and sit for like 30 minutes with no pop (both sides) while I see people teleporting off for regs around me the whole time...

Sorry. I'd rather just solo queue regs and actually get some matches in.

All of this, haven't been on in a week or so but I don't have the time to sit and wait for pops when I can play nor would I do my team much help in ranked anyway.

Agreed. Just seems these days that more than half my cues are going against more imps.. Wish they'd do more about the randomizer too. Get tired of doing huttball 7 times in a row sometimes.