How good can someone become

Osoygatitalove

Im doing pretty good in GS, average 8-12 kills 35-40k damage, partially because i played the closed beta a few weeks, and partially because i find it really easy.

Nevertheless i know people are just learning and eventually will do better than now making things harder for me, lets say in 2 months.

Do you guys think in 2 months someone can become so good he will replicate the results some of us are achieving nowdays even against more experienced players?

In other words, if i keep playing, will i keep the advtange i have right now against players? or will it be harder for me to become better and better, eventually, losing the advtange i have right now.

Edited by Osoygatitalove

GS pvp relies more on your comp and latency than player skill. Regarding skill, all you have to do is put the crosshair in the circle, and if you use your keybinds right, youll always be locked on your target anyway.

Although high latency and low fps have a lot to do with someone doing poorly, i dont think thats the reason people are doing horrible right now.

Knowing what every skill do, using F1F2F3 properly, what skills/companions are more useful, knowing what distance to keep when chasing and how to evade others, imo, thats what people are just learning.

In other words, if i keep playing, will i keep the advtange i have right now against players? or will it be harder for me to become better and better, eventually, losing the advtange i have right now.

Just like anything else, there's a learning curve. You won't keep that same advantage and, also, as there is more separation between quality of ships with upgrades, you'll get matched with more experienced players instead of newbies.