New queue process?

Bachannal

Thus far...I *love* GSF pvp. Absolutely everything I was expecting...and for still being "beta", it's really well developed.

My *only* complaint is the queue system. Unless I am missing something really obvious, you can only play one single group match at a time, then have to get out of the ops group, go back to wherever your toon is, and then go back into the queue for GSF again (rinse/repeat).

It'd be nice to stay in a constantly active queue if you want to keep doing battles back to back. Similar to how they do domination style matches in Call OF Duty, where players can drop in and out of the queue as they like, but you pretty much constantly go from queue to match, etc.

Edited by Bachannal

Have you played this game before?

It's the same for pvp... for operations... for the groupfinder...

Operations are the worst offender, where a wipe kicks you out of the instance, forcing you to walk back in, facing 2 needless loading screens.

I think most already accept that's the way it is thoug...

I agree that the queue'ing sucks. At very least we should be able to just stay queued without all the loading back and forth.

Additionally I'd like to see proper matchmaking instead of just random neverland queue'ing.

A queue board should open, allowing us to create our own queue, join others queues (even of opposing faction), or opt for completely random/automated as it is now. Would be great to have some kind of matchmaking controls so we could actually have guild events without random people in the queues to nullify the event scoring.

Something like how the old MSN Zone worked... or Voobly... would be perfect, leaving current mechanic in place as an option.

/soapbox

heh

To be honest...I have never played the ground PVP...because to be even more honest, I'd get my lily white a** handed to me. I can PVE on the ground with no issues, but...yea, I am a casual MMO player, so I have always avoided PVP, lol. My frame of reference is limited. I'm also only FINALLY to a level 55 toon, so I haven't done OPS groups (aside from GSF) thus far...I hope to start this weekend when I take a break from GSF.

So...yea, I had no idea how the normal queuing works. Either way...the back to back queueing for GSF, imho, would be really awesome.