How much requisition are you earning per match?

Sledgeweb

I usually end up with 400-600 requisition per match. It's really confusing trying to figure out what this number is based on. One match, I did pretty awful, but ended up with around 800 - but some matches I'll get around 6 kills and 1 death, plus capture a control point, and maybe a few defense points, and end up with 500? Any tips for increasing requisition per match? I'm grinding out some $10,000 primary weapon upgrades now and not looking forward to the tier after that!

I had heard that it doubles if you win and it must base some amount of the gain on medals earned because I am normally in the 5-9 range and figure I average out to 550 or so per match, wins and losses.

I believe Eric or a developer said medals are not related to requisition gain at all. Also you need to watch to see if you are getting the daily 2x requisition bonus.

Length of match is also a major factor.

So a facestomp 3-cap win may reward 500 reqs, while a closely fought 1000/900 match rewarded me with 1100 reqs (without the 2x bonus).

Hmm, that's interesting. So, if you're running away with it, slow down and ease up a little. lol.

You get more reqs for defending objectives, capping and so on than you do for winning dogfights. You get about the same reqs for an assist as you do for a kill. Medals don't mean a thing for earning reqs, they are there because people want to see them. That was some of the info out of the stream Friday.

You get more reqs for defending objectives, capping and so on than you do for winning dogfights. You get about the same reqs for an assist as you do for a kill. Medals don't mean a thing for earning reqs, they are there because people want to see them. That was some of the info out of the stream Friday.

Not sure about that. I use pretty much the same tactics in each match, sometimes i go afk hafl way through, and still end up with the same medals and same req.