PSA - Upgrade specific to each SHIP!

Oteefo

Anyone know if unlocking a crew character is specific to the ship or to all the ships on your character?

My "ground crew" show on all my ships as possible crewmen. They have to have maxxed affection though.....and, they only show up in specific jobs....i.e.: Kira in tactical crew.

Edited by Oteefo

My "ground crew" show on all my ships as possible crewmen. They have to have maxxed affection though.....and, they only show up in specific jobs....i.e.: Kira in tactical crew.

No, what I meant was this:

When I am on my smuggler, the hangar window shows me that I can unlock the other companions (trooper, consular, knight) for 1,250 requisition each.

When I unlock one of those companions, can I only use it on the current ship and have to unlock it again for the other ships, or can I use it on any ship?

I am asking in case someone already unlocked a companion and knows how this works; I did not want to spend the valuable requisition on it yet.

Edited by Jerba

No, what I meant was this:

When I am on my smuggler, the hangar window shows me that I can unlock the other companions (trooper, consular, knight) for 1,250 requisition each.

When I unlock one of those companions, can I only use it on the current ship and have to unlock it again for the other ships, or can I use it on any ship?

I am asking in case someone already unlocked a companion and knows how this works; I did not want to spend the valuable requisition on it yet.

Hrmmmm, interesting......I would think it is specific to each "toon" as your fleet reqs are as well. (That way they can offer a cartel coin "legacy unlock" later for $$'s....)

Edited by Oteefo