Normal Cartel Crystals

Czyirkz

First off, I want to apologize if this has (It probably has) been suggested before. I'm TERRIBLE at digging up old threads.

I'm really interested in Cartel crystals with normal colors, like "Red," "Blue," "Green," "Yellow."

Instead of "Core Blue," just a regular blue crystal, like the one you get on Tython after finishing the story quests there and receive your first lightsaber. Basically just one of those with the normal stat boost of a Cartel Crystal (+41 Exp/End/Crit/Power)

I don't think they should be in a pack, but maybe like, 100 CC for an Expertise one, 150 for an Indestructible one, 250 for an Eviscerating one and 500 for a Hawkeye one.

I think these would A) Sell very well as I think a lot of people would like them, and B) Give some people that authentic jedi/sith feeling when they play.

I also think a normal purple crystal (Like the level 50 one, not the derelict one) would be awesome, just more expensive then the usual ones as Purple > everything else.

some things before begging for junk

1. the normal color crystals (blue green yellow purple red) with a white core are craft-able, go hit up a local starving artifice maker

2. if you want the PVP ones go to the PVP vendor and buy them

3. use Google.com to look for information works wonders instead of coming here for an answer

The reason they don't do this is because it would make artificers even more useless than they are now.

If the normal crystals get added to the CM as lvl 10's with the endgame stats every artificer can forget about ever selling a crystal on the GTN again - which only leaves dyes; and hilts if they are harcore raiders.

The reason they don't do this is because it would make artificers even more useless than they are now.

If the normal crystals get added to the CM as lvl 10's with the endgame stats every artificer can forget about ever selling a crystal on the GTN again - which only leaves dyes; and hilts if they are harcore raiders.

Outside of specialty colors (Blue-black, Magenta, etc.) selling crafted crystals is a fool's errand. Not worth it. My artificer is relegated to making the odd hilt and tank enhancements for my alts that are levelling.

some things before begging for junk

1. the normal color crystals (blue green yellow purple red) with a white core are craft-able, go hit up a local starving artifice maker

2. if you want the PVP ones go to the PVP vendor and buy them

3. use Google.com to look for information works wonders instead of coming here for an answer

Some things before acting like a jerk

1. Make sure you actually know what the post was about.

2. PvP crystals require level 50, so at that point a cartel crystal isn't worth it considering the color options are already available so your #2 is completely irrelevant.

3. Try reading a post before replying. Who knows, it could prevent you from looking like an idiot in the future.

I wouldn't consider Artifice a worthless skill. Enhancements are extremely profitable, it's just hard to get them. You also get the Hilts which can also make a profit, and the people who buy crystals from them don't have access to the cartel crystals. I may be wrong, but I don't think I've seen someone who has a cartel crystal choose to take an extremely weaker crystal just because of the level. That may change as you level up and the difference isn't so substantial, but I don't think people will choose a level 7 crystal with a +4 endurance instead of taking a cartel level 10 one with the +41 (Stat).

I do get what you're saying though, and didn't think of this suggestion from an Artifice standpoint.