Are GS cartel markets ship only per character?

McLemore

As the title says trying to find out if CM ships are only per character nowhere can I find anything in collections to unlock at these are 1800CC ships I bought two for my main but if per character that's insane pricing.

I am almost 100% sure these are per character. I also had a browse through collections and they are no where to be found. If this is true, I sincerely hope Bioware changes this ASAP.

Thanks is what I thought. They can't be serious way too pricey per character I have 22 for Sith sakes!

Agreed $20 per a ship is a lot, but $20 Per a character is insane. They are probably just testing the waters.. atleast I hope they are.

Even the amount of time needed to earn the ingame points to buy a ship is a lot. About 20 hours is my guess to get 5,000 Fleet points for 1 ship.

Agreed $20 per a ship is a lot, but $20 Per a character is insane. They are probably just testing the waters.. atleast I hope they are.

Even the amount of time needed to earn the ingame points to buy a ship is a lot. About 20 hours is my guess to get 5,000 Fleet points for 1 ship.

Going by the prices you pay for mechs, tanks or starships in Mechwarrior Online, World of tanks and Startrek Online.. Don't be surprised if this is these prices stay. Apparantly 10-30 $ is a realistic price in the F2P market, as much as I dislike it.

Though in MW:O you don't have characters, so you need only one, and in STO ships bought via Zen are account unlocks.

Edited by MustrumRidcully

Going by the prices you pay for mechs, tanks or starships in Mechwarrior Online, World of tanks and Startrek Online.. Don't be surprised if this is these prices stay. Apparantly 10-30 $ is a realistic price in the F2P market, as much as I dislike it.

Though in MW:O you don't have characters, so you need only one, and in STO ships bought via Zen are account unlocks.

YEah but you do not need to own a full set of Tanks per a character or a full set of mechs per a character. Those purchases are "account wide" for lack of a better term. You don't have to buy each mech or each tank 8+ times.

• 2 months later...

Based on the cheeve names, it should not. When I mastered my Quarrel, the achievement had the name in it. I would imagine that the Redeemer would have its own cheeve?

As to OP- change your expectations as regards characters.

You should not be trying to get maxxed GSF ships on every character. You should really just play one GSF character per faction, if not just one GSF character. You can use your daily rewards to level all the ships on that character at the same time. Making a new GSF character is like opening a second SWTOR account.

All ships are character specific.

Edited by Verain