"Hypercrate: Shipment 1 Cartel Packs" worth the coins?

loudent

Hey All,

I'm a returning player going through the game again. I've purchased some "creates" before (when they were half off). I forget which ones. It was kind of fun opening creates but, ultimately, I didn't get anything that exiting so I moved on

I've since learned a bit more about what one can find in the crates.

Anyway I noticed there are some returning "hypercrates" which contain 24 crates for around 6900. I have around 5000 cc and I can purchase the amazon bundle (2400 coins plus a baby spaceship ) for $20 which would give me the CC I need.

The money isn't really a factor but. then again, I'm not sure anything in the crates are a factor either so I'd rather not throw it away if there's nothing interesting, unique about them (even if it's just a chance for interesting/unique.

So, to the vets who were here when the original shipment 1 was out, would getting the hypercrate be worth it?

It depends on what you like.

It has Revan's outfit, and it also has one of those evil "throne" mounts.

You can look up exactly what's in it on Dulfy's site, provided they haven't changed it (which I'm kinda hoping they did at least a little, since getting a 3 seconds consumable Jawagram as your rare item blows big time).

Edit: Hmm, actually I think the rotten Jawagrams are part of Shipment 2, not Shipment 1 - I don't see any mention of them on Dulfy's - unless I missed them.

Edited by Callaron