More interesting idle animations

Aliapsa

our characters look so boring standing there with their feet together, arms at the side.

i think every few minutes they shift their weight, as if even they are bored of being boring.

i would like to see them be a little more animated... cross their arms, check their gear, FRAK even just widen their stance and bend their fingers so they don't look so much like Barbie dolls.

OH! and give our companions necks that bend!

Not only after a while, but straight away imo. Standing still looks so bad in this game. And just adding a little 'breathing' animation, a random once per X secs turning of a character's head, rebalancing their pose, a look at their finger nails, putting a hand on their side etc... would make this lifeless character so much more interesting to look at.

Not only after a while, but straight away imo. Standing still looks so bad in this game. And just adding a little 'breathing' animation, a random once per X secs turning of a character's head, rebalancing their pose, a look at their finger nails, putting a hand on their side etc... would make this lifeless character so much more interesting to look at.

Either you are joking or you don't play the same version of TOR I do, because my characters do most of those things.

i love to see this, it would improve the immersion by so much.

i would also suggest to have a better animation when we have the speed buff skill toggled on, it simply looks out of place to simply see a faster version of our normal running speed.:t_frown: