The Best View in SWTOR contest has returned! ×

Out of Phase

Tarubus

Me and my friend have been playing this game a long time now.

Untill Wednesday everything were fine but from Thursday we could not invite each other to a group-we keep on getting the message -Out of Phase.

We tried the support line with no success and tried anything that were mentioned in other forum discussions about the same problem people were having.

This is my last hope to get this fixed if anyone knows a solution.

Please help :(

** is trying to invite you to their group,

but you cannot join because you have

conflicting group phases with other

members of this group. Reset your local phases.

I'm the friend to this problem, Its been days since we have been able to squad and we've tried many things to try and solve the situation:

Gone to orbital planet - Reset phases

Gone to Fleet - Reset phases

Entered our last 'good' flashpoints, left and reset phases

Invited each other with alts and changed lead, reset phases

Had the alt reset phases while being lead

Reset phases while being lead with the alt

Cleared mission logs to 0/25 and reset phases

Duelled

Quit game, restarted launchers

Repaired launchers

Nothing is working :(

I have also put in a ticket and gotten 0 response so far :mad:

Edited by Kastielle

Are you both the same class? And of so, make sure your option to "allow access to same class story areas" is enabled.

Do both of you have the same mission in progress? You may be at different phases of the mission, in which case it may help to reset that mission (from the mission log, not the same as reset phases).

Me and my friend have been playing this game a long time now.

Untill Wednesday everything were fine but from Thursday we could not invite each other to a group-we keep on getting the message -Out of Phase.

We tried the support line with no success and tried anything that were mentioned in other forum discussions about the same problem people were having.

This is my last hope to get this fixed if anyone knows a solution.

Please help :(

Friend and I just worked this problem out. It appears to be the HK questline. Only way we got it to work was everyone involved abandoning their HK quest. Was costly for some, but it worked.

Not same class - Tarubus is playing a Jedi Sentinel, I'm playing Gunslinger.

Thats the same timeline for us, we squadded fine Wednesday evening - Thursday couldn't squad - we were both doing the hk missions.

We tried abandoning all missions and it still didnt let us squad, guess we try to complete the HK mission line & hope that it lets us squad after.

Edited by Kastielle