Farewell Swtor/le Bastion

Spankky

peace out yo. unsubbed last night due to:

-my lack of interest in the game

-too much solo q rage on my part

-crits and giggles friendlies are all extinct. (cept for that maniac scrub)

-nobody to que with in groups

-acidropper talks too much poop.

-not very interested in starfighter (mostly because i'm too stubborn to interrupt my endless loops of frustration)

-My dewback is restless and wants to go traveling

-and maniac sucks <3

fare le well all. its been a time and a half

you can find me on xboxlive: Spanky312 or LoL: Jellystone Park

Za'rrac

PS. Acidpøøper <Underage Girls are BIS> was me. ;]

I'm glad I could pwn a reg star to the point he renamed a character and made a guild about me

You will, like, totally be missed man.

edit: looks like I made TWO people leave the server now :3

it was a joke. acid. i really dont give a crap about you. you are really annoying tho.

peace out yo. unsubbed last night due to:

-my lack of interest in the game

-too much solo q rage on my part

-crits and giggles friendlies are all extinct. (cept for that maniac scrub)

-nobody to que with in groups

-acidropper talks too much poop.

-not very interested in starfighter (mostly because i'm too stubborn to interrupt my endless loops of frustration)

-My dewback is restless and wants to go traveling

-and maniac sucks <3

fare le well all. its been a time and a half

you can find me on xboxlive: Spanky312 or LoL: Jellystone Park

Za'rrac

PS. Acidpøøper <Underage Girls are BIS> was me. ;]

Damn, ill miss farming you on Oricon:p

You spent time and money making a tribute to me because i trolled you for losing so pathetically in arenas to us

You care.

^this. you're right i cared so much about losing an unofficial 4v4 on tat on the pts that i stalked you to find out about ur small child of a gf just so that I could make a new char, lvl it to 55 and create a guild.

right?

wrong. i dont even know who the heck ur soon to be teenage pregnancy is except that her name is Elizabeth. why do i know this? everyone on the Bastion knows this. You're right. I worked so hard to get within earshot of that information.

food for thought: i wasted 0 time on making that char except to pay 5k on the guild name. already had the 55 Pt.

how much did I spend on the rename? 0$ what? bioware released free renames?

^this. you're right i cared so much about losing an unofficial 4v4 on tat on the pts that i stalked you to find out about ur small child of a gf just so that I could make a new char, lvl it to 55 and create a guild.

right?

wrong. i dont even know who the heck ur soon to be teenage pregnancy is except that her name is Elizabeth. why do i know this? everyone on the Bastion knows this. You're right. I worked so hard to get within earshot of that information.

food for thought: i wasted 0 time on making that char except to pay 5k on the guild name. already had the 55 Pt.

how much did I spend on the rename? 0$ what? bioware released free renames?

translation for people who don't read whinny noobs paragrahs: I CARE SO MUCH

I CARE SO MUCH

I CARE SO MUCH

I CARE SO MUCH

I CARE SO MUCHI CARE SO MUCHI CARE SO MUCHI CARE SO MUCHI CARE SO MUCHI CARE SO MUCHI CARE SO MUCHI CARE SO MUCHI CARE SO MUCHI CARE SO MUCHI CARE SO MUCHI CARE SO MUCHI CARE SO MUCHI CARE SO MUCHI CARE SO MUCH