The Best View in SWTOR contest has returned! ×

Legacy Cash-In Vendor

RogueScout

You look on the GTN. You see 50-100 Frogdog tops, all for 500 credits or less.

My idea is to have a vendor that allows us to trade in cartel items to a vendor that at least gives us credits for the unused item, or perhaps some CCs (even if its only like 1-10). There should be something set in place where we don't have cargo bays full of crap we don't need and people don't want to buy.

Anyway, that's my idea.

You look on the GTN. You see 50-100 Frogdog tops, all for 500 credits or less.

My idea is to have a vendor that allows us to trade in cartel items to a vendor that at least gives us credits for the unused item, or perhaps some CCs (even if its only like 1-10). There should be something set in place where we don't have cargo bays full of crap we don't need and people don't want to buy.

Anyway, that's my idea.

Price them cheaply enough they will sell. There are so many at 500 because people are too stubborn I guess to lower them and would rather have them cluttering up their cargo bays than sell them for 100 (or whatever it takes). But trading them for CC? Never gonna happen. That would allow people to buy them with creds and then trade them for CC.

This would be far easier to abuse than any suggestion before it... get junk in a cartel pack and sell it for coin. This would be a exploitable way to make coin in game off of cartel "junk" Edited by sethdil

I like this idea. It is time consuming for me to try and come up with a reasonable price on these items and sell them (especially when there are so many copies of each flooding the market). Add on to that the time restrictions for each item (which I understand, but still compound the problem).

I want to spend the time I have playing the game, not trying to recoup my losses to the randomness of the cartel packs (which let's face it, is a calculated move to make us use more coins).