Any Chiss oriented guilds?

mrfoughtforever

Are there any Chiss only guilds on Ebon Hawk? I'm thinking of getting a Chiss squadron formed for the new expansion content and I'm gauging interest, but didn't want to step on any toes. My Chiss's name is Nastaran if you'd like to chat in-game.

The Phalanxes were a completely separate entity from the Chiss Expansionary Defense Fleet which was deemed a foreign affairs asset rather than a military one. Members of the Chiss Defense Fleet wore the color black as it was a combination of all colors which symbolized the fact that it drew its personnel from all the families. Even honor guard details of warriors wore military black instead of their house colors.
Edited by mrfoughtforever

Are there any Chiss only guilds on Ebon Hawk? I'm thinking of getting a Chiss squadron formed for the new expansion content and I'm gauging interest, but didn't want to step on any toes. My Chiss's name is Nastaran if you'd like to chat in-game.

You'll have trouble finding a guild dedicated to a specific race (I don't think there are any). The closest things are guilds focused on specific classes, or cultures (pretty much Mandalorians).