Alderaan Republic world arc?

SirUrza

Don't the two factions' arcs end the exact same way (going after Ulgo)?

After Paladin the chain just stopped for me. Didn't tell me where to go next, following my class story brought me to a quest hub that had to help a house that was invaded by Kiliks.

The empire you chain your way all the way through the war on Alderaan and eventually a fight in the Alada palace for the royal crown.

Edited by SirUrza

Don't the two factions' arcs end the exact same way (going after Ulgo)?

Basically yes, after the first quest cluster (Apalis/Kaamos), both world arcs become essentially the same just with faction twists. Republic and Empire both fight the Kiliks, Republic and Empire both have to infiltrate House Rist, and the final world mission is identical for both.

After Paladin the chain just stopped for me. Didn't tell me where to go next, following my class story brought me to a quest hub that had to help a house that was invaded by Kiliks.

The empire you chain your way all the way through the war on Alderaan and eventually a fight in the Alada palace for the royal crown.

Err, after you do the last mission where you talk to the Duke, there should be a guy out by the Taxi pad who gives you a mission that takes you down along the coast into the next part of the map and will take you to the next wardpost.

Err, after you do the last mission where you talk to the Duke, there should be a guy out by the Taxi pad who gives you a mission that takes you down along the coast into the next part of the map and will take you to the next wardpost.

Ah I saw that quest opened up but I ignored it. Will have to swing back around when double xp is over.