Spoilers, Mother machine, sith inquisitor, belsavis

ralphieceaser

1)Have they changed something? i remember that in the beginning you somehow ended up getting a reward hidden in ilum at lvl 50 if you released the mother

I dont see any option now

2)How is releasing her a dark side choice?? Based on the CURRENT dialogue option, she just says that

she doesnt want to be slaves to the rakata

She created many many species including us(Far from perfect) and the rakata used her children for destruction

After you release her she just says she killed the rakata since the enslaved her and her children and it was an act of protection for her children

she doesnt say anything remotely bad and seems he was caged unfairly, how the yiff is releasing her a dark side choice

Edited by ralphieceaser

1)Have they changed something? i remember that in the beginning you somehow ended up getting a reward hidden in ilum at lvl 50 if you released the mother

I dont see any option now

Now you just get it when you finish the mission if you release her (it's a ship upgrade).

2)How is releasing her a dark side choice?? Based on the CURRENT dialogue option, she just says that

she doesnt want to be slaves to the rakata

She created many many species including us(Far from perfect) and the rakata used her children for destruction

After you release her she just says she killed the rakata since the enslaved her and her children and it was an act of protection for her children

she doesnt say anything remotely bad and seems he was caged unfairly, how the yiff is releasing her a dark side choice

There's some suggestion (generally from whatever companion you have along) that "she" isn't entirely trustworthy and releasing a super-computer with a god-complex on the galaxy in exchange for a little extra power is probably not the best of ideas. Plus there is, yeah, the whole "Imma murder me some Rakata!" bit that she implicitly confesses she has planned and later outright admits in her letter.