Does the Sent have a harder time keeping up singularity than Guardian does?

strallart

Does the Sent have a harder time keeping up singularity than Guardian does?

I ask this because I have a jugg, and it's stupid easy to keep up singularity with enrage. Plus enrage active CD gets reduced with attacks.

But on a sent(im lvling one now) you have to rely on zen. But here's what I'm worried about, you need to stack 30 centering for zen. But right now that takes a long time as a level 30. Does it get more easier to stack centering as you level up? Because It's pointless as hell to be focus right now at lvl 30. Combat does way better.

Once I get force exhaustion It will get better, I know. But like enrage, zen will be a big part of your damage.

As a 55 Marauder, It is quite hard to keep Singularity/Shockwave stacks up and ready for your next Sweep/Smash. but don't fear. There is a Rotation for when you hit 55 as a Sent. I cant really post it because it's kinda complex. but it revolves around using a Zen'd Singularity stack FIRST to get the 9% damage on Force Exhaustion then using another Sweep from there. and also your rotation differs slightly if you start with Zealous Leap vs Force Leap. (from Zealous you put your Zealous Slash right after it since Twin Saber Throw grants 2 rage for Zealous Leap.)