<BOSS> vs synergy, don't panic, mvp, and others

MrJoo

BOSS was one of the worst reg guilds before arenas came out, me and elizabeth would carry the horrible pugs by ourselves vs your silly 4 mans. I didn't know you were the GM because I beat your assassin and sniper in duels so easily that I figured you were just another scrub from BOSS.

Now that my inactive guild only queues with ****** comps and MVP/Breakfast barely queue, you feel the need to announce you're the best? I have news for you buddy, we became SECOND best on harbinger after breakfast/tauntauns/rockbottom left, and just being in second place made us all transfer to a real server.

Have some dignity, you haven't gotten better, you've gotten lucky and an empty server.

Do not hate just cus are are bad at this game...

• Replies 271
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

No, never seen or though about myself that... because for one reason None can be the best. There is everytime some1 ahead of you even if you are first at something...

But.. Deft is the best.

No one is ahead of him. He always finishes first.

Since arena came out And even before that since valor 80 I'm playing pyro I do not play AP or hybrid fotm specs. Full time pyro here...but explain to all these, it like explaining a wall... even a wall will understand one day... you know my dad used to say... "Thief is not forever, BUT stupidity is" stupidity part referring to you... unless you did not understand that. I think you need stop playing swtor and get some help mentally cus it can get worse...

Wow. so wise. much smart. that english. wow.

http://images2.memedroid.com/images/UPLOADED40/52188ae0c0799.jpeg

Since arena came out And even before that since valor 80 I'm playing pyro I do not play AP or hybrid fotm specs. Full time pyro here...but explain to all these, it like explaining a wall... even a wall will understand one day... you know my dad used to say... "Thief is not forever, BUT stupidity is" stupidity part referring to you... unless you did not understand that. I think you need stop playing swtor and get some help mentally cus it can get worse...

You make references from your dad to get your terrible points across. Enough said

Way to diss your own teammate, etude rerolling from a viable tank class to a fotm tank class. I don't know why you bring that up while I'm playing on alts and terrible comp makeups while farming you in the process. Don't believe me? check your graph and compare to mine when you played against me, see how your line gradually goes down over periods of games while mine skyrockets hundreds of points per day especially playing against you.

Keep deflecting anything I say and go back to making up lies about the past. Even people who hate me have spoken up against you. That alone should show how delusional and mad you are especially with the whole H.A.T.E.R.S. concept.

Ignorance is bliss eh?

Edited by Gomex

People always say we que sync solo when there is just as much chance facing each other on the opposite team. Most of my solo que games are Imp vs Imp.

@ Sharkyo

You say alts but Sin is my main and Joov's main to and Sentinel is our healers main. I guess that makes our Powertech, Operative and Sniper alts. BTW I play madness sin in solo ranked to and in no way is it unviable. I'm stuck playing on tank because we have no other tanks.

@Teacher

Appreciate your comments and suggestions. Hope to have more games against your Vanguard ;)

People always say we que sync solo when there is just as much chance facing each other on the opposite team. Most of my solo que games are Imp vs Imp.

@ Sharkyo

You say alts but Sin is my main and Joov's main to and Sentinel is our healers main. I guess that makes our Powertech, Operative and Sniper alts. BTW I play madness sin in solo ranked to and in no way is it unviable. I'm stuck playing on tank because we have no other tanks.

@Teacher

Appreciate your comments and suggestions. Hope to have more games against your Vanguard ;)

Your group queue rating says otherwise.

I don't consider mains used in solo rank. It is entirely irrelevant and a place to farm rating purely on alts.

That's like me saying my main is my marauder, considering it I played more ranked on it in 8s and 4s before leader boards came out, yet I've only played 5 ranked games on it against my own teammates...because sadly it was players like you that dodged me when competition was actually around.

Atleast I can say this about my "main", if I did play my marauder with the team that transferred off, would ironhide and co look like ragdolls at vick's mansion.

Edited by Gomex

Like I said I am the only tank in the guild.

Why would I dodge you? You are an easy farm in solo without your team carrying you ;)

Who would be your main then? I certainly don't see anyone of your toon's group rating higher than mine.

Oh wait. You have us on farm status so I must be wrong right? :rolleyes:

Like I said I am the only tank in the guild.

Why would I dodge you? You are an easy farm in solo without your team carrying you ;)

Who would be your main then? I certainly don't see anyone of your toon's group rating higher than mine.

Oh wait. You have us on farm status so I must be wrong right? :rolleyes:

cause solo rank sin with 3 maras against my bait sorc is balanced amirite

Why would you dodge me? I don't know, you had more than a year of preseason doing so. That's my question here.

barely 1500 after breakfast/mvp transferred off while winning only 2 against dp's alts.

You're right, you're not on farm status

Tarapodes is higher, nor have I ever came close to losing to Boss... and that's when I played against my own guild/teammates just to keep competition alive before they transferred off. Since then it's been unsubbed because I can simply use my alt account playing with a madness sin to do the work.

Talk big when you've rerolled for group queues where rating actually matters...or used to rather. You weren't around before simply because you dodged or did regs only. Everyone knows etude was the guy wakalord dueled in dk. Props to you proving to regstars!

Edit* Don't be mad because I used ironhide's fotm words to insult his own teammates. :rolleyes:

Edited by Gomex

Boss is simply this gens Kun Gaming.

They are nothing and no one and complete nobodies.

All of their solo queue rankings are fabricated queue syncs.

No one is impressed.

Its a phantom rating that was unearned and exploited to achieve.

They have never beat a good team in 4v4 and every time they have faced a good team they have been obliterated.

They are a zerg guild that hand out ginvites like its christmas.

None of them are elite players.

LOL @ queue syncing for ratings. Basically admitting to doing so. Being called out for ginviting good players (and getting turned down) with the selling point being that they can queue sync with boss and get a fake rating to impress all the....i dont know...their moms maybe?

Every good team farms them in 4v4.

All of their solo ratings are exploited and fake.

Boss sucks.

#onelove

Edited by LegendaryQuan

No one is impressed.

They have never beat a good team in 4v4 and every time they have faced a good team they have been obliterated.

LOL @ queue syncing for ratings. Basically admitting to doing so. Being called out for ginviting good players (and getting turned down) with the selling point being that they can queue sync with boss and get a fake rating to impress all the....i dont know...their moms maybe?

Boss sucks.

#onelove

If you think queue sync works, go ahead. see what the chance is.

most of our players are better than yourself. Haven't you read something that I wrote for you? all you do is talk.

where are all your toons? why don't you face the guild that's dominating in 4v4 at its current stage?

and it's obvious that we don't get 'obliterated' by a good team like you guys do. Put a team together if you have people you know. At least Don't Panic, Synergy, Apostasy actually "QUEUES' you don't even queue for 4v4 and you talk mad much. and if you think logically, there's no such thing as soloQ exploit. You are just mad cause you can't get 'it' up. (get it ?)

Are you dumb? What the **** are you even talking about. First of all Teacher wasn't in any of the games you played he was just trying to give you advice.

Advice taken. I didn't know you were Teacher. I thought you were one of the guys I went against and u were trying to basically start **** talking. I can apologize for my mistakes.

BOSS was one of the worst reg guilds before arenas came out, me and elizabeth would carry the horrible pugs by ourselves vs your silly 4 mans. I didn't know you were the GM because I beat your assassin and sniper in duels so easily that I figured you were just another scrub from BOSS.

Now that my inactive guild only queues with ****** comps and MVP/Breakfast barely queue, you feel the need to announce you're the best? I have news for you buddy, we became SECOND best on harbinger after breakfast/tauntauns/rockbottom left, and just being in second place made us all transfer to a real server.

Have some dignity, you haven't gotten better, you've gotten lucky and an empty server.

Please respond to my duel requests before you continue with this bull crap.

If you 'believe' that you beat my assassin and sniper, why don't you do it again?

I'll be down for any type of bet you make. Transfer entire guild? how does that sound bro?

No one is impressed.

Boss sucks.

#onelove

You really need to duel one of boss's chosen maras tho, I'm not gonna take your word for it either, I wanna see blood, and it has to be the same AC too. DUEL! DUEL! DUEL! DUEL!

Edited by Aewu

Everyone Just Q up and stop the QQ. no one cares about rating especially when people Q sync. Its all been said before. all the good teams left - No team left is close to what they were - we know. But lets move on and have new guilds challenge for top spot now. Don't live in the past and don't talk **** even if you are good. Being humble is nice occasionally too? cant think of one person that I like in the history of this game when they have told me they are good. just **** already and play the game. People tell you when you are good not when you tell them. Didn't see scold ever say he was the best operative healer..did you? Same thing goes for the upcoming guilds - don't need to announce yourselves on here saying you are hot ****. We will find out in due course if you are hot **** and you will be respected in turn.

Everyone Just Q up and stop the QQ. no one cares about rating especially when people Q sync. Its all been said before. all the good teams left - No team left is close to what they were - we know. But lets move on and have new guilds challenge for top spot now. Don't live in the past and don't talk **** even if you are good. Being humble is nice occasionally too? cant think of one person that I like in the history of this game when they have told me they are good. just **** already and play the game. People tell you when you are good not when you tell them. Didn't see scold ever say he was the best operative healer..did you? Same thing goes for the upcoming guilds - don't need to announce yourselves on here saying you are hot ****. We will find out in due course if you are hot **** and you will be respected in turn.

I wish this forums was like that.

Koozie, do you forgive me? What are your thoughts about turning our hates for each other and kicking the rest of bastion's *** in rated? Preferably Boss :p

Edited by Gomex

everyone just q up and stop the qq. No one cares about rating especially when people q sync. Its all been said before. All the good teams left - no team left is close to what they were - we know. But lets move on and have new guilds challenge for top spot now. Don't live in the past and don't talk **** even if you are good. Being humble is nice occasionally too? Cant think of one person that i like in the history of this game when they have told me they are good. Just **** already and play the game. People tell you when you are good not when you tell them. Didn't see scold ever say he was the best operative healer..did you? Same thing goes for the upcoming guilds - don't need to announce yourselves on here saying you are hot ****. We will find out in due course if you are hot **** and you will be respected in turn.
<3 <3 <3

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.