Dreadful Entity back-to-back one-shots (with videos)

Levram

Allied Imperial guilds The Imperial Order and Forge teamed up and completed back-to-back one-shots of The Dreadful Entity secret boss this week on The Shadowlands.

Thank you to everyone in our guilds who took the time to complete these runs.

Tanks

Brutalis (Juggernaut, The Imperial Order) - Run 2

Jadathon (Juggernaut, Forge)

Praeco (Powertech, The Imperial Order) - Run 1,

Healers

A'niya (Operative, The Imperial Order)

Darkerstill (Operative, Forge)

Deevi (Sorcerer, Forge)

Spicy-j (Sorcerer, Forge)

Tywìnn (Sorcerer, The Imperial Order)

DPS

Acuzel (Assassin, The Imperial Order) - Run 2,

Berothius (Sorcerer, Forge)

Cartonofdorals (Sniper, The Imperial Order)

Cass'us (Powertech, Forge)

Enaek (Marauder, Forge)

Jaisoon (Sniper, Forge)

Kryxsus (Sorcerer, The Imperial Order)

Mikhail (Sniper, Forge)

Nôvall (Sniper, The Imperial Order)

Thrôss (Sniper, The Imperial Order) - Run 1

Grats y'all.

If I'm reading this correctly, a merc healer still has yet to do it. Guess that leaves some meat on the bone.

Thanks! We would have happily brought along a Mercenary healer, but none of the healers had one as their Main.

The Imperial Order downed the first four bosses in Dread Fortress and Dread Palace (hard mode, 8 man) with a Mercenary healer who filled in for us for several weeks for our regular Operative healer (they were teamed with a Sorcerer.) Everything went very well with them as a part of our group, so it's too bad they're a bit underrepresented in the game. A skilled player can make any class viable.

Allied Imperial guilds The Imperial Order and Forge teamed up and completed back-to-back one-shots of The Dreadful Entity secret boss this week on The Shadowlands.

Thank you to everyone in our guilds who took the time to complete these runs.

Gratz on the kills guys!!!

Grats y'all.

If I'm reading this correctly, a merc healer still has yet to do it. Guess that leaves some meat on the bone.

If you look real close, you'll see a bodyguard merc from 6 months ago throwing down kolto missiles ALL DAY =)

Edited by Akam

Grats on the kill! Maybe I should add the world/hidden bosses to the progression thread in a separate area.. Opinions?

Don't be sad Beezy I don't know the difference either. Pretty sure they are both dreaded and hated? Lol

Hi Akam!

Edited by Zalindae

Rambeezy just got ramboozled!!!

I'll apologize for Beezy, working that last 10% off of Hateful is leaving him too tired to check up on the status of year old content. He's too busy killing relevant stuff I guess, all that one shotting his first HM DP pulls must be frying his brain. I'll keep him in line better, or something, words, blah blah, rivalry? Roll Tide.

I'll apologize for Beezy, working that last 10% off of Hateful is leaving him too tired to check up on the status of year old content. He's too busy killing relevant stuff I guess, all that one shotting his first HM DP pulls must be frying his brain. I'll keep him in line better, or something, words, blah blah, rivalry? Roll Tide.

Cant help but feel like this was an uncessary burn towards the post/poster.

As for relevant content, I cant speak for Imp Order, but forge's group 1 has been farming 10/10 in the "new" existing hard mode for weeks, clearing it all in 1 night.

We were looking for something extra and fun to do since we have so much free time while waiting for NiM, never saw anyone advertise having killed it outside of Carnage when they were still around so we opted to share. Granted its old old content, but many havnt even bothered with it.

Cant help but feel like this was an uncessary burn towards the post/poster.

As for relevant content, I cant speak for Imp Order, but forge's group 1 has been farming 10/10 in the "new" existing hard mode for weeks, clearing it all in 1 night.

We were looking for something extra and fun to do since we have so much free time while waiting for NiM, never saw anyone advertise having killed it outside of Carnage when they were still around so we opted to share. Granted its old old content, but many havnt even bothered with it.

X-Raided and TGO killed it the week after Carnage, there's been full PUG runs of it since 2.0. It's so far expired that it was kind of funny seeing a post bragging about double one shots since it's been done 4 times in an hour pre 2.0, but was more towards Akam's post than anything. Grats though, you guys should try Hateful.

Edited by countpopeula