New mini-game: Pazaak!

Phica_Lovic

Introduce the mini-game Pazaak into the game. Players can practice for free against a bot to learn the game but if they want to play for real they must play against other players - and they wager credits. (minimum of 1K, no maximum). In the down-time, players can collect cards, build their decks, and trade cards with other players. For the Cartel market, certain cards (the good ones like +2/-2, etc.) can be sold on there for a nice sum of cartel coins. You could also sell random packs of cards (like a card module, not unlike the dye module) so that players can buy them and cross their fingers for the super-rare cards.

I like this idea because it is something simple to do in downtime: no rep, no items, no griding, no xp - just pure, simple gambling in our very own cantinas. :)

Although there have been many posts about this in the past I will post in all of them until they put it in game. If SWTOR is attempting to incorporate all things Star Wars then they should put Pazzak in this game.

Each Class type has at least one Companion that could be a Pazzak "trainer" or "play for free" option.

I get the possible issue with putting gambling in the game, but honestly Cartel packs are gambling and those cost real money (via teh purchas of cartel coins)

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.