Return of Cartel pack items?

Valkyone

Some of the items from the earliest packs are perhaps some of the items I like most - and I certainly don't think I'm alone thinking this. Will we ever see a return of these in a type of "resale reputation item" product? It would be really nice.

Some of the items from the earliest packs are perhaps some of the items I like most - and I certainly don't think I'm alone thinking this. Will we ever see a return of these in a type of "resale reputation item" product? It would be really nice.

I have no way of knowing, but I bet the items from earlier packs will return eventually either in new packs or when the packs themselves return.

Then, I think the question would be - would and did a previous pack ever return for sale? As far as I see it, many items are forever lost to the community, and it just becomes dead, unused data in the game which could be put to great use.

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.