Skill Tree

Ajahax

Hello!

I am having problems with the skill tree. I have specalized (Sith assassin..woot! Woot!) and want to put my skill points on certain abilities.

It will only let me put my points into passive abilities (the abilities below the line) and none of the abilities above that. Does anyone know how to invest points into things besides these passive abilities?

Do the non passive abilities have a point limit that must be reached before I can invest in them (non have been stated though)?

All feedback is greatly appreciated!

Thanks,

Ajahax

Without trying to sound too confusing...

Each "tier" of the skill tree requires five points to be spent before it is unlocked.

So you need five points spent in tier 1 (the bottom tier) before you are allowed to spend points in tier 2.

However, to unlock tier 3, you just need five more points to be spent, for a total of ten points. They do not have to be spent in tier 2.

They also have to be spent in that specific tree to unlock the tiers, it is highly recommended you spend all your points in one tree until you have the top tier skill, depending on the skill, before you start spending points in any other tree.