Post here if you want to Level or adventure together

Macetheace

Hi, the whole point of this is to find people who want to level together or do stuff together in a more organized way.

For me, the game is much more fun when grouped up with 1 or 2 people and that's not always easy to find, so if you're interested, and you are looking for someone or wanna team up with people in pairs, 3s or 4s, just post here.

We can fix a schedule and a time that's mutually convenient. My advise to you is to reserve a character that you would use exclusively when your partners are online together. So if they're not around and you want to play, play with another character till they log or the arranged time is settled.

If you make an arrangement on here, contact each other in-game and you can swap contact details then to contact each other. I do not advise posting personal details like email/fb or twitter in a forum.

I'm not ready to start a new toon until I get my current ones to max level. I am looking for:

Pub side: Level 40 GS on Hoth 3rd Area: After Cress outpost I just finished: I'm a Gunslinger:

Imp side: Level 39 Assassin: just about to start Hoth

Imp side: Level 37 Marauder: mid-way through Belsavis: - i can finish Belsavis off if you want to start Hoth together.

These are the toons I'm looking to do stuff together with peeps for. Pls reply if anyone is interested.

• 2 months later...