The Best View in SWTOR contest has returned! ×

Tatooine clothing

Hello,

I once thought that what people wear on Tatooine during ANH would be timeless. Why should there be fashion for simple farmers ?

When I saw the "relaxed uniform" boots, I was instantly thinking of the boots and their wrappings of ANH Luke Skywalker.

I'd like to see these boots alone - I don't care about the rest he wears, personally (especially since he lives about 3000 years into the future, so to speak).

But a similar clothing like Like Skywalker had would be nice - if it wasn't to 100 % like in the movies - I don't want things that re in the movies within the game - but similar "timless fashion" (like the Sandpeople have) in general.

Alrik

Edited by AlrikFassbauer

One day, after years of fighting the Sith Empire, the Jedi Knight decided to just walk away from everything and take Kira and T7 to Tatooine and spend the rest of their lives as moisture farmers on a little plot some distance out from Anchorhead.

That little bit aside, I'd be cool with it. It presents RP opportunities and allows you to dress like the locals.

One day, after years of fighting the Sith Empire, the Jedi Knight decided to just walk away from everything and take Kira and T7 to Tatooine and spend the rest of their lives as moisture farmers on a little plot some distance out from Anchorhead.

Isn't that basically what the crazy fat guy on Tatootine "says" he did. (the bonus series mission giver)

I still have my doubts that he was a Jedi.

• 9 months later...

I'm totally on board with this. I see this thread is a year old, but I'm just glad I've found like minded people, 'cause I really thought I was the only one. YES! to a "Tatooine moisture farmer" set. It's just so simple, it's beautiful. I just love it.

http://i610.photobucket.com/albums/tt184/kodakie2/Screenshot_2014-09-01_04_53_25_427578.jpg

Oh, and while I'm here I'd like to mention the Exar Kun Armor set. I'm thinking you copy the chest piece, but remove the cape, the shoulder pad and the mid section on female characters, giving them a bare midriff like Aayla Sakura. Something like this:

http://img1.wikia.nocookie.net/__cb20090804024849/starwars/images/6/61/Aayla_TCW.png

Edited by Kodakie
adding or linking an image