Mira's Jacket Visual Bug

PanterraQu

This has been bothering me a bit for the last week. On my Female Operative i have noticed a bug with Mira's Jacket specifically with the choker around her neck. During cutscence the choker tends to enter her neck. not only that but it also sorta shows on the character select screen like her breathing the choker separates a little in front. not sure if anyone else has encounter this at all but i figured someone should let you know....it is a bit of an annoyance.

This has been bothering me a bit for the last week. On my Female Operative i have noticed a bug with Mira's Jacket specifically with the choker around her neck. During cutscence the choker tends to enter her neck. not only that but it also sorta shows on the character select screen like her breathing the choker separates a little in front. not sure if anyone else has encounter this at all but i figured someone should let you know....it is a bit of an annoyance.

This is seriously annoying, heck if they cant figure it out here is the solution. RE the container file for the graphics and mesh files, pull out the mira jacket mesh container file that contains the graphic resource, toss the graphic resource(usually a JPG or GIF) in Photoshop, remove the choker all together by editing the graphic file, reattach the updated graphic file to the mesh and presto. Miras jacket has an updated mesh file that no longer contains a clipping choker. Heck just send me the .TOR file extractor and I'll do it for ya!!!

It's not that hard heck editing the graphic file and reattaching it to the mesh is simple just ask Sims2 skin modders they do it in their sleep

Edited by sethdil