Returning player and my thoughts about PVP.

Makavelithug

I will start with the negative:

Knocksbacks in this game is brutal, and still don't understand for whatever reason you gave these classes a knock back.

It's like ping pong PVP and its a utter joke to be honest, think something needs to give or least add diminishing returns on it or something. .

Can I deal with it sure, but making maps where knock back classes can cc, then prep you for a knock back is pretty cheap and don't take no skill at all.

Conclusion with a positive look:

Other than that I am enjoying the warzones I never played before, and I am enjoying arena, like 4 vs 4, would love to see some 2 vs 2.

The game has changed so much since the last time I played which was beta and little after before I went into the service, and I am happy to be back and having alot of fun. :)

Edited by Makavelithug

Are you past level 3 yet? As you posted in the Bastion forums you just started leveling again. The knockbacks haven't changed other the Inq/Conc is no longer 360 degrees. Look at it from healing classes PoV and non melee the amount ok jumps Rage has and the ability to obliterate out if roots and ravage being not interruptible.

IMO PvP should be balanced around the top 10% and people that have a complete understanding if all classes mechanics.

IMO PvP should be balanced around the top 10% and people that have a complete understanding if all classes mechanics.

Eliticist spotted !

"The law should be balanced around the top 10 % of society that have an complete understanding on how society works."

Edited by AlrikFassbauer