The Best View in SWTOR contest has returned! ×

New Item Countdown/Clock

MazakMatsura

With the new live updating cartel market, there are repeat threads, and folks asking in general chat what time on the day new pack/items are due to show up.

Would it be possible to add a page in the Cartel Market interface, with the new packs/items and a clock or something showing when they're to be available?

With the new live updating cartel market, there are repeat threads, and folks asking in general chat what time on the day new pack/items are due to show up.

Are you implying that's a problem? If so, why?

Would it be possible to add a page in the Cartel Market interface, with the new packs/items and a clock or something showing when they're to be available?

Why? Just to satisfy your curiosity? That's not a very compelling reason.

Are you implying that's a problem? If so, why?

Why? Just to satisfy your curiosity? That's not a very compelling reason.

For clarifications and communications sake, for the folks who don't read patch notes, or the dev trackers. For the folks who don't know the last 3 packs appeared at the same time in the market. There's nothing wrong with adding a little communication and headway for ALL players of the game, to see what's coming, what's on the horizon, and what they can expect added in game.

Honestly, I don't understand your deal, you repeatedly make asinine posts in all areas of the forums, why are you here?

For clarifications and communications sake, for the folks who don't read patch notes, or the dev trackers. For the folks who don't know the last 3 packs appeared at the same time in the market. There's nothing wrong with adding a little communication and headway for ALL players of the game, to see what's coming, what's on the horizon, and what they can expect added in game.

Who cares? Look, if it were in there already, I wouldn't be lobbying for its removal, but again, you're not making much of a case to add such a feature. Now if you thought it would increase pack sales, then yes, that would be a good reason.

Honestly, I don't understand your deal, you repeatedly make asinine posts in all areas of the forums, why are you here?

For the same reason you read and reply to my posts, maybe?

:rolleyes:

And your obsession with my posts is flattering. Creepy, but flattering.

Edited by branmakmuffin