Best Dueling Spot In The Galaxy

Juniormonk

So the first season of arena's have started and the majority of current posts are about class imbalance, Xserver Pvp, etc. So to lighten the mood I just wanthed to share an awesome find!

This may or may not be a secret to the world but a guildie and I found the best spot in the galaxy to have a dueling tournament! Sorry Republicans, this spot is for Imps only... Unless that is if you can sneak onto Koriban.

I made a

showing you how it's done. For all you datacron hunters, you'll have fun with this one. Just be sure and get a "puller" and a smasher to rocket you to the right spot!

Enjoy!,

Monk

Edited by Juniormonk

Nice find, but kind of impractical as a dueling spot. There's no way to stop a shadow tank from pulling you to the edge, hitting resilience, and punting you off.

This is what makes it so interesting. The risk of dying makes it more intense!

If it's restricted to one faction, it's not the best duel spot

guild orgy, yeah now we're onto something

Create a toon and come join our orgy on Wednesday 11/20 @ 9:00PM Central

Awesome vid man! I'll try this out

Much love. I appreciate your time in watching the show!

Good spot... wish we could mark a rune and recall to that spot, a la ultima online. :) It's good for melee duels and not so friendly for casters with no LoS or obstacles. You know, since we have to run away and make them pay.

There are some nice secluded dueling areas on Voss as well, and of course the tried and true sunken dueling pit in the Outlaw's Den.

Inb4 "you used force speed while back pedaling noob" comment

Anyhow that's a pretty awesome spot, good to see fellow explorers out there finding stuff I haven't seen before.

I've got a big long list of places I've traveled to that nobody has seen before, because I used to do a lot of this stuff in my spare time. I'm planning to someday just make a big long post with all the pics or just a big montage of all the weird places, and though I'd like to steal this one for myself I'll let you have this one since you found it first:P

You ever found the way to entirely skip the whole Eternity Vault map? I have :D Since I don't pve much I haven't tried to see if you can go directly to soa, but I believe by looking at the map with my little exploit it is possible. :D

As for the best dueling spot I admit that's a really good one. I think I've got a better one in mind, but I'm going to save that pic for my montage :) You will remain the fake king of dueling spots for now :)

Edited by JP_Legatus

inb4 "you used force speed while back pedaling noob" comment

anyhow that's a pretty awesome spot, good to see fellow explorers out there finding stuff i haven't seen before.

I've got a big long list of places i've traveled to that nobody has seen before, because i used to do a lot of this stuff in my spare time. I'm planning to someday just make a big long post with all the pics or just a big montage of all the weird places.

As for the best dueling spot i admit that's a really good one. I think i've got a better one in mind, but i'm going to save that pic for my montage :) you will remain the fake king of dueling spots for now :)

challenge accepted!

• 1 month later...
You replied before I could finish editing my post! :eek:

Anyhow bring dem pics an vids I love stuff like this.

I've gotten side tracked by Galactic SF. We did try to get a good dozen pvp'ers to this spot and it was a royal fail lol. Too many people went ahead and got themselves killed. Only 4 made it. I'll have to find another good spot out of the usual.

Merry Christmas all!

You didn't lose because you're a new DPS. You lost because of click, click, click, click, click. Master those hotkeys.

LOL guys guys GUYS! I'm sorry i clicked on my dipser spells. Watch this

and see that I have all of my Healing spells hotkeyed and bound. I honestly have never ever played as a dips sorc and this video was the first time. I didn't have a rotation or know what the spells really did... How bout this. You show me a video of how you set up your dips keybindings, school me, and then give me a month to burn it into my brain. I'll come back with a vid showing my progress. I just can't find myself wanting to dps on my sorc. I love healing too much on him. Edited by Juniormonk