BiS Relic's..

Eshtoma

Safe choice is always SA plus Boundless Ages (aka power clicky): Good overall damage and another timeable Offensive Cooldown for Burn phases = good tactical control of a fight concerning required DPS peaks (Raptus Challenges, Soft Enrages and pretty much any final phase of an encounter)

I use it as default on my sent, here's what I do with it on the dummy: http://www.torparse.com/a/487982/time/1383956182/1383956486/0/Damage+Dealt

Early reports say two SA regardless of type no longer stack. However, there were no other changes. If this is true, Watchman Sentinels will benefit disproportionately from 1x SA relic as it can proc simultaneously and independently from heals and damage. In addition, the PriStat proc relic behaves this way and seems to have a 20s CD rather than the 40s that is actually stated. Again, assuming this is true this relic becomes compelling to use for Watchman Sentinels.

Now THIS is interesting, everybody thought mainstat proc relics were cr**. Question is, if the wrong CD duration is a bug that will be corrected and you run the risk of wasting a token. hmm...

If you ask me, Proc Relics are a big waste of everyone's time. They are bugged, get figured out, get decared BiS, get nerfed, get dumped. Rinse, repeat. Please BW, go back to static ones.

There is barely any proc relic ingame that works as intended, safe for the Dread Forged SA. And this makes it worse than most of the others.

Why? Mainstat Relics also proc on heals and damage simultaneously same as Kell Dragon SA and below.

You can use SA and FR together, one each.

I've done the math on the current relics:

Kell Dragon SA with self-heal, Uptime increased to 48%: 316 AP/120 DPS

Underworld SA with self-heal, 48% uptime: 291 AP/111 DPS

Arkanian SA with self-heal, 48% uptime: 269 AP/102 DPS

Dread Forged SA : 209 AP/79 DPS

Kell Dragon SA: 198 AP/75 DPS

Obroan SA: 191 AP/73 DPS

Underworld SA: 182 AP/69 DPS

Arkanian SA: 168 AP/64 DPS

FR currently proc every 20 sec, not every 40s as described:

Dread Forged FR, self-heal, uptime 70% with 9% Mainstatstat: 211 AP/80 DPS

Dread Forged FR, self-heal, uptime 70% : 197 AP/75 DPS

Obroan FR, self-heal, uptime 70% with 9% Mainstatstat: 194 AP/74 DPS

Obroan Forged FR, self-heal, uptime 70%: 180 AP/68 DPS

Dread Forged FR with 9% Mainstatstat:172 AP / 65 DPS

Dread Forged FR: 161 AP / 61 DPS

Obroan FR with 9% Mainstatstat: 155 AP /59 DPS

Obroan Forged FR: 144 AP / 55 DPS

Kell Dragon internal damage proc: 173 AP/66 DPS

Kell Drache kinetic: 163 AP/62 DPS

Kell Drache kinetic, Combat, armor pen: 185 AP/70 DPS

Dread Forged AP Klick: 162 AP/62 DPS

Kell Dragon AP Klick: 151 AP/57 DPS

Edited by atschai

I put together this log of relics specifically for Watchman/Annihilation. I am still working on testing all of the relics since 2.4.3. Plus, I may add a section describing which proc relics work together. For now, I am assuming any two relics as long as they provide different effects will work together. I will update it going forward as undoubtedly relics will continue to be messed. Edited by oofalong
bad info

So best option for Watchman, as far as pure DPS goes, would be Kell Dragon SA plus Dread Forged FR, right?

For the next 2 weeks, it would appear so. They seem to have changed the relics again on PTS, especially they buffed the Focused Retribution ones to 740 stat boost, so they will definitely be very good in the future... Check Dulfy for updated stats.