The Best View in SWTOR contest has returned! ×

Create your own alien character option

cosika

Hi, I have also played Star Trek Online, and one cool feature they have is a "generic" alien character that lets you build your own unique alien. With all the diversity of the Star Wars universe, something similar would be a cool addition to STTOR.

Hi, I have also played Star Trek Online, and one cool feature they have is a "generic" alien character that lets you build your own unique alien. With all the diversity of the Star Wars universe, something similar would be a cool addition to STTOR.

I understand your desire, however, given the large diversity in available armor (hoods, masks, etc). It would require that every possible combination of "generic" art be tested against a large majority of the armor to ensure proper fit form and reduce clipping.

This has been the main reason why all races MUST be humanoid as to reduce the amount of armor issues. This is also why the togruta (one of the most requested) is probably also least likely to occur. Additionally expect with the new FTP model that any new races will flow that of the cathar and be released onto the CM rather than as a slider in game.

Not a bad idea, just not something likely to happen.