PVP Season 1 Needs More Ranked Teams to Que.

DkSharktooth

That is why its essential for BW/EA to communicate, to the PvP community, their plans. Its just not enough to say .. profits stabilized thus we can invest in new content every 6-8 weeks .. because "new content" could be CM items, companions, another tier of gear, FPs, PvP maps, etc without addressing the core issue everyone seems to agree on: cross-server interaction.

If I knew for sure that there will not be cross-server no matter what, I would quit the game - stop paying for the service, right now. There is a difference between keeping the game afloat and developing it. If BW/EA believe the game reached its max and if they have analysis showing that even investments in features like cross-server are not going to bring PvP to where most if not all PvPers would like it to see, I would like to know about it.

Anything else is scam - telling people things will get better when they really wont.

Edited by knownastherat

When season 1 starts more people will start queing and from there thanks to the competition and leaderboards it will at least partially self sustain itself.

I myself look forward to testing myself against others.

Edited by Sangrar