Dark side/light side points cap

ninoss

To the last few posters please read the responses. The questions have already been answered. You reach either end of the spectrum regardless of how many points you have in the other. Once you head towards the cap it removes points from your opposite alignment if you have any. If you wanted to go from light side V to dark side V you can. Edited by Aqualisk

If this is the case its sad. if u level u pick wrong option by accedent, u can never get 10k points, unless theres a option to lower ur lightside/darkside points by getting points orso.

To the last few posters please read the responses. The questions have already been answered. You reach either end of the spectrum regardless of how many points you have in the other. Once you head towards the cap it removes points from your opposite alignment if you have any. If you wanted to go from light side V to dark side V you can.

Nvm my post is useless sorry for posting. This guy helped out.

Edited by vinnia

2 Queastions in relation to this issue:

1. I am wondering about players that WANT to be a mix of light AND Dark? ?

That must be me. I am roleplaying my character (a clever Sith) wih no regards to the gear, and have about 8k both in Light and Darkness with about 600 points towards Light. I am on Voss.

Right now neitrality has no gear benefit. All relics and cool swords are forbidden for me.

The best swords I can buy is that "forbidden to Light\Dark 1 and above."

But hey, at least Jaesa admitted that has no idea what am I.:)

Edited by Gelious

• 2 weeks later...
I am also going to make decisions and role play my character. After reading these last posts of this thread. It is more entertaining for me, if I can't use level V crap for endgame so be it. I have been following this game for a while, this isn't my original acct. They claimed there would be gear for the neutral or 'grey' characters out there, at one point in time. Being forced to play a sociopath or a boy scout isn't a good thing. It takes a very immersive story line and makes it two dimensional.