UI Lag in warzones?

XIrOnY

I have a beast computer and for some odd reason EVEN on low settings I get haggered UI lag in warzones. To the point where I click the ability and it does nothing and then 5 seconds later it goes off and yet it did not do anything.

Oh and PVP is starting to get frowned apon around here.. Nerf's need to happen for PVP.. SI are too good... Its going to be the most overplayed class in the game..

I have a beast computer and for some odd reason EVEN on low settings I get haggered UI lag in warzones. To the point where I click the ability and it does nothing and then 5 seconds later it goes off and yet it did not do anything.

Oh and PVP is starting to get frowned apon around here.. Nerf's need to happen for PVP.. SI are too good... Its going to be the most overplayed class in the game..

How long has Swtor been out again?!

Oh, that´s right! 3 days!

Take a deep breath, relax. *waves hand* Everything will be allright in time.

How long has Swtor been out again?!

Oh, that´s right! 3 days!

Take a deep breath, relax. *waves hand* Everything will be allright in time.

Any how many Months of beta did BW do with SWTOR? OH and how many days did I play before the release lets say I got in on the first day on early access.. So sorry jack you are incorrect. Don't defend a game that went under months and months of testing to release all the same stuff we told them about in Beta... Oh thats right derp

If this game wants to be "Better" then wow.. They need to get themselves together.. Or they will end up like blizzard spending Patch times fixing the game bc they dont know how to fix there own stuff..

The key word here is IMPROVE not just put ducktap around it and hope for the best, and I am sure BW will become another bliz. Bc ducktap works on everything

Any how many Months of beta did BW do with SWTOR? OH and how many days did I play before the release lets say I got in on the first day on early access.. So sorry jack you are incorrect. Don't defend a game that went under months and months of testing to release all the same stuff we told them about in Beta... Oh thats right derp

If this game wants to be "Better" then wow.. They need to get themselves together.. Or they will end up like blizzard spending Patch times fixing the game bc they dont know how to fix there own stuff..

The key word here is IMPROVE not just put ducktap around it and hope for the best, and I am sure BW will become another bliz. Bc ducktap works on everything

Have you EVER played an Mmo without plenty of glitches and buggs at start?

I just think you are asking too much.

/Bird

Don't defend a game that went under months and months of testing to release all the same stuff we told them about in Beta... Oh thats right derp

Sorry I dont post often.. but come on name me a game of this magnitude that does release perfectly on PC? and I'm just drunk here but I can't think off one!.

I have the same problem.

Click an ability and 2-3 seconds later it will go off, but only in PVP. This is the worst since Warhammer and is unacceptable.

Removes any enjoyment to be had in PVP and is extremely frustrating especially for melee characters.

Edited by Expanse

I have the same problem.

Click an ability and 2-3 seconds later it will go off, but only in PVP. This is the worst since Warhammer and is unacceptable.

Removes any enjoyment to be had in PVP and is extremely frustrating especially for melee characters.

QFT

Being a jugg in pvp just sucks, I rely so much on just trying to leap->scream.

Hi there!

We're very sorry you're having this issue. However, there is an active discussion thread for this topic:

Terrible FPS issues and ability lag in Warzones.

In the interest of consolidating discussion and tracking issues, we have closed this thread and ask that you use the one linked above for any further discussion or questions. Thank you!

Edited by Yvin
fixed link