Carnage Marauder PvP Vid

BraaxusKun

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Wfjp_ZBwSN4&feature=c4-overview&list=UUN7Sd__5kxV51wFRTCz9xgA

feedback appreciated

:D

disclaimer: incase anyone is wondering about my obfuscate usage, the time i put it on an operative he was lethality (op lethality can do 3 or 4 culls in a row with 1.5 - 3.5k of that being white damage per cull), and some people wondered why I put it on a sin instead of a sniper in one of the arena clips, the reason for this is that I never really use obfuscate at the start of an arena, but only in clutch moments, as at the start our healers still had all their CDs and such, and the sniper's damage got "tanked" anyway, and whenever I put it on the sin he was on one of the people on my team with under 30% hp, and the obfuscate potentially saved him from maul/assassinate.

Edited by BraaxusKun

I really enjoyed your video. Excellent music selection and good action. If you do ranked as Carnage I would LOVE to see that. The arena there seemed to be unranked--though I recognize that I may be incorrect.

Again, I enjoyed watching that. Always enjoy viewing good play :)

I really enjoyed your video. Excellent music selection and good action. If you do ranked as Carnage I would LOVE to see that. The arena there seemed to be unranked--though I recognize that I may be incorrect.

Again, I enjoyed watching that. Always enjoy viewing good play :)

Thanks for the feedback.

Yeah those arena clips in the vid are either solo ranked queue or a regular wz

• 4 weeks later...