Exfiltrate still bugged.

Zora_Link

Just throwing this out there. I looked and saw bug reports from April about this. Essentially, if slowed/stunned/what have you when rolling, at the end of the roll you'll be stuck in place, unable to move.

Just lost an arena because of it. Pretty annoyed that this has apparently been around for half a year (At least) and still hasn't been fixed.

I've tried PMing Eric about it, posted all over the place, reported it in-game, bumped threads, made mention of it on popular threads... No response. It's not even on known issues, this is a pretty gamebreaking bug. I'll try PMing Amber on Reddit once I remember what her reddit username is.

I've tried PMing Eric about it, posted all over the place, reported it in-game, bumped threads, made mention of it on popular threads... No response. It's not even on known issues, this is a pretty gamebreaking bug. I'll try PMing Amber on Reddit once I remember what her reddit username is.

I debated whether or not to make a post about it, but since it's not on the known bugs list, I figured "Why not?"

If they're not going to acknowledge it... Well... :l

Not very happy to have come back after over a year and run into this gamebreaking bug so quickly.

Edited by Zora_Link