How to node guard as a sage

BMcLeod

So on a related note, there was a Sage healer in voidstar the other day that insisted on guarding the east door even though we had two shadows and a scrapper scoundrel in our team, and while we were getting our asses beat on the other side. When told that he'd be infinitely more useful healing the other door, his response was

"are you paying my sub? last time i checked i was paying my sub"

they ended up capping his door too. what a tool. /facepalm

Edited by Underpowered

So on a related note, there was a Sage healer in voidstar the other day that insisted on guarding the east door even though we had two shadows and a scrapper scoundrel in our team, and while we were getting our asses beat on the other side. When told that he'd be infinitely more useful healing the other door, his response was

Are you sure that wasn't lejay on his shadow healer?

Actually I was guarding that node. They started on the strong side, after dying once came and planted themselves on the offside. I told them to go away, and they would not leave because they did not like the tone in which told them to leave. Apparently I have major control issues.

Cheers,

Hobi

Actually I was guarding that node. They started on the strong side, after dying once came and planted themselves on the offside. I told them to go away, and they would not leave because they did not like the tone in which told them to leave. Apparently I have major control issues.

Cheers,

Hobi

Haha yeah I remember you were there. There was nothing wrong with your tone...no idea what that dude's problem was. Good thing we were there to carry his badness