The Best View in SWTOR contest has returned! ×

Koozie's 1 v 1 Healer and Stealth Tutorial

Kooziejr

nice matches what i saw is you ve got very fast reaction on the stealths and hit carbonize or stealth scan fast.

the operative seems to be weak, did he even use flash bang? i mean he can in fact have a second life in a duel with either flash bang or cloak and zap and heal up.

on the other hand, AP isn't quite the easiest opponent for a concealment op. I would prefer seeing an lethality op against you.

i didn't see one force shroud on the sin against you

nice matches what i saw is you ve got very fast reaction on the stealths and hit carbonize or stealth scan fast.

the operative seems to be weak, did he even use flash bang? i mean he can in fact have a second life in a duel with either flash bang or cloak and zap and heal up.

on the other hand, AP isn't quite the easiest opponent for a concealment op. I would prefer seeing an lethality op against you.

i didn't see one force shroud on the sin against you

The sins shrouded in every single match....I purposefully put those duels there to show that you can explosive dart when they shroud....watch closely. The op couldnt sap me because I caught him and I had full resolve b4 that from the dounle hard stun. The reason I didnt put the leth duels in because they were so one sided against the 3 ops I dueled no one was going to learn anything from it.

yeah the de-stealthing was great. IMO one of the most important things for those battles.

if I would play lethality against you I would try to kite you and just DoT you around the pillar. Entering the 10m line against you is deadly :)

on the other hand, kiting a powertech with HO isn't that easy :)

The sins shrouded in every single match....I purposefully put those duels there to show that you can explosive dart when they shroud....watch closely. The op couldnt sap me because I caught him and I had full resolve b4 that from the dounle hard stun. The reason I didnt put the leth duels in because they were so one sided against the 3 ops I dueled no one was going to learn anything from it.

do you mean force shroud or force cloak now?

IMO this was your best video yet, your gameplay looked 10x smoother and you're kiting looked perfet, great situational awareness and very solid damage. Really enjoyed this one, couldn't listen to the commentary bc I'm at work, but I'll rewatch it again later.

I'm going to start coming up with videos as well, the only problem I have is that I have a very slow upload where I'm deployed so it'll take a few days once I get something compiled.

Edited by Megatfx

IMO this was your best video yet, your gameplay looked 10x smoother and you're kiting looked perfet, great situational awareness and very solid damage. Really enjoyed this one, couldn't listen to the commentary bc I'm at work, but I'll rewatch it again later.

I'm going to start coming up with videos as well, the only problem I have is that I have a very slow upload where I'm deployed so it'll take a few days once I get something compiled.

Lol maybe I will post random game footage rather than 2 v 1s from now on..people seem to be more impressed from just boring old stuff haha.

Looking forward to seeing your vids. The community wants a how to beat a merc and sniper tutorial if you are interested. I will eventually get around to it otherwise.

Edited by Kooziejr

Alright I'll see if I can get some duels with Xeno and Mathrim as they are the best Mercs in relevant gear but outside of Noshadow which I never see online anymore there aren't any good snipers left on POT5. Didn't realize you where an Aussie until just now, I noticed you sit at roughly the same ping I do lol out here in the middle east to POT5. 2-3 bars hah.

I'll start working on it tonight, I've been meaning to get one together now that I've finally got my gear the way I wanted but I still have Obroan MH/OH/Implants for duels, farmed that first before I figured out the other gear I could wear ^_-.

Alright I'll see if I can get some duels with Xeno and Mathrim as they are the best Mercs in relevant gear but outside of Noshadow which I never see online anymore there aren't any good snipers left on POT5. Didn't realize you where an Aussie until just now, I noticed you sit at roughly the same ping I do lol out here in the middle east to POT5. 2-3 bars hah.

I'll start working on it tonight, I've been meaning to get one together now that I've finally got my gear the way I wanted but I still have Obroan MH/OH/Implants for duels, farmed that first before I figured out the other gear I could wear ^_-.

Yeah I sit at about 260-300 :-(. Used to be lots of fun making videos now it is a little tedious haha. GL

Yeah, you totally beat us in ranked a lot....

Oh wait.

Wasn't it your team that we roflstomped?

Gee Gee, #1 AP PT US is Koozie!

Ya know, not Bacon'n'eggs, Clubber-lang, and Jonie or anything...

Lotta HaterAde in here. Better put some water on that.

Edited by Mursie

Yeah, you totally beat us in ranked a lot....

Oh wait.

Wasn't it your team that we roflstomped?

Gee Gee, #1 AP PT US is Koozie!

Ya know, not Bacon'n'eggs, Clubber-lang, and Jonie or anything...

Dont even know who you are in game...???? LOL tryhard much? Maybe you beat a pug you big hero. Dont worry man I think u are da best powateck in da wole wurld!!! Feel better little fella? You are the one talking about best players lol....I never mentioned that nor do I care. They probably are all better than me and im fine with that....but seriously can u get off my threads if u dont have something better to say than "you are not the best in the world" like r u fkn serious??

Edited by Kooziejr

Dont even know who you are in game...???? LOL tryhard much? Maybe you beat a pug you big hero. Dont worry man I think u are da best powateck in da wole wurld!!! Feel better little fella? You are the one talking about best players lol....I never mentioned that nor do I care. They probably are all better than me and im fine with that....but seriously can u get off my threads if u dont have something better to say than "you are not the best in the world" like r u fkn serious??

He probably is Bacon'n'eggs?

but yes, strange answer of him. He seems to be jealous.

Really cool vid. Subscribed to your channel for future vids.

Specifically found your tips re: timing helpful. Ie. Not using stun breaker on the initial knockdown vs. stealth, and popping shield not ling after the knockdown vs Sin's to avoid incoming burst.

Good vid.

But Sin are not "reliant" on maul. At least the good ones aren't. It is only used when duplicity is proc'd (definitely after low slash but other than that, it is a waste of force if it doesn't crit) Discharge/shock is where the main damage will come from. Yes, it can help to keep them from getting behind you. But pray that they stun and maul spam you because thats how they'll do the least damage (unless the RNG gods are really on their side)

Edit: Oh, and he is the infamous Opfotm;)

Edited by PhatMcMuffins